What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs Oregon

Have there been any punts yet? I saw that Wiscy stopped the Ducks at one point, but don't know how it happened. Then there was the Wiscy 4th down that they didn't get.

Have there been any punts yet? I saw that Wiscy stopped the Ducks at one point, but don't know how it happened. Then there was the Wiscy 4th down that they didn't get.

Yea,Wisconsin dropped one inside the 5...then Oregon scored on 1 play

Will you fire your DC tomorrow if it does?

If it turns out like that game maybe, but I would wait till after NSD. I have never been a huge Alliotti supporter because his defenses have been rather weak except for the 1 in 10 years where he will field a good defense.

Always, always, always root for UW over Oregon!

I'm torn. Got Oregon in the pick 'em, but I enjoy it every time wiscy scores.

Those Keiser helmets oregon wears are annoying. And their green unis match the turf kinda like Boise's match the smurf turf.

4b2008ca-4578-ba5c.jpg

Good game so far.

Figured I would start this...... I have paced so much I probably destroyed the floor boards so now I am about ready to tape myself to the couch.

Now for some reason I predict this game will be low scoring because the last few bowl games the Ducks have played were all expected to be high scoring and turned out to be defensive battles.

Wisconsin lost to Michigan State and Ohio State this year. Whoregon lost to LSU and USC. This one will not be close. Ducks will win their first Rose Bowl since 1917.

so far our pac xii friends are right on the money...

Weird fumble, ball just sat there inbounds didn't move, none of the guys who were already on the sideline reached over to touch it which would have made it dead. I initially thought the guy who recovered the fumble didn't have control until out of bounds but he scooped it.

Total score not going to reach 100, . . . . . . . . . .

unless Oregon turns the ball over and Wiscy ties it up leading to overtime.

Damn...I told the boy that the final score would be 56-35. Epic ****ing fail.

You've got to snap on the whistle if you're going to do that.

Shoulda ran a play,Ryan Leaf tried to spike it damn near same spot same time in 97 Rose Bowl

Congrats Ducky!

Back