What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs Oregon

**** defense.....unbelievable speed at offensive skill positions.

Biggest disappointment from this game? Where in the hell was Erin? Are you kidding me? We saw more of Brent's 1969 jacket from hell than we saw of Erin.

4th year in the program and the UO site still lists his major as "Undeclared". If that's accurate, he shouldn't be eligible.

Given his erudite response to the post-game questioning, I'm sure his major is either English or Communications. :rolling_eyes:

Biggest disappointment from this game? Where in the hell was Erin? Are you kidding me? We saw more of Brent's 1969 jacket from hell than we saw of Erin.

Her chipmunk caught in a wood chipper voice was not missed. Nor was her witchie poo nose. Nice rump yes., other than that, boring.

Okay now my alcoholic joy has worn off and now the actual joy is settling in! It feels so good to finally get this giant ass elephant out of the room! Soon enough you guys will be competing with the Ducks in the Conference Championship game, but for now I will celebrate!

P.S. Is it odd if I shed a tear or two when the Ducks finally won?

Okay now my alcoholic joy has worn off and now the actual joy is settling in! It feels so good to finally get this giant ass elephant out of the room! Soon enough you guys will be competing with the Ducks in the Conference Championship game, but for now I will celebrate!

As long as you don't shed it here....

...Until it has to be "vacated" a few years down the road.

Assuming you're an 11-year-old girl, then no, it's completely normal.

Back