What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumblin is the 2nd in our series of Buff site interviews

Do you like this AllBuffs content?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Where's my interview?

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Nik, I love you to death, but I think you're off base with this poll.

These guys graciously agreed to provide interviews in an admittedly mutually beneficial exchange; we get to understand the motivation of other Buff fans, and maybe they can attract a wider audience. Nonetheless, it was very kind of them to take the time.

I'm gonna guess there was never a suggestion that there might be a competition for the best interview when they signed up.

There's a place for competition, of course, but I don't think this is it.

We're most gracious as hosts if we just say, "thanks so much for your time and insights".

My opinion...

Nik, I love you to death, but I think you're off base with this poll.

These guys graciously agreed to provide interviews in an admittedly mutually beneficial exchange; we get to understand the motivation of other Buff fans, and maybe they can attract a wider audience. Nonetheless, it was very kind of them to take the time.

I'm gonna guess there was never a suggestion that there might be a competition for the best interview when they signed up.

There's a place for competition, of course, but I don't think this is it.

We're most gracious as hosts if we just say, "thanks so much for your time and insights".

My opinion...

:stupid:

I voted for the third option, even without knowing what the acronym meant. Hope I don't regret that.... :huh:

Probably misguided. Just trying to get people reading and discussing. Looks like a swing and miss on this one.

I got that you were trying to drum up more traffic for them. Both good interviews, thanks guys, and I've visited both their sites. Mission accomplished!

What the hell does the third option mean? I thought nsfw had something to do with Lucy Pinder's rack?

I got that you were trying to drum up more traffic for them. Both good interviews, thanks guys, and I've visited both their sites. Mission accomplished!

What the hell does the third option mean? I thought nsfw had something to do with Lucy Pinder's rack?

I changed it now.

The acronym was for "this thread is worthless without (nsfw) pictures".

Love the interviews! It is nice to see these guys perspective and in the the case of RDB I found a new blog to read. Nice job.

I changed it now.

The acronym was for "this thread is worthless without (nsfw) pictures".

So great. Now I look like an asshole for protesting a perfectly good poll.

Thanks Nik. I won't forget this.

Does this mean it's too late to vote for myself?? :doh: :cry:

Good job on the RumblinBuff interview, BTW. Keep 'em comin'! :thumbsup:

Back