What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumor coming out of Minnesota

I don't think it's a "rule" as much as a "courtesy." And at this point, we need the athletic department to look out for #1 at this point. If that requires not extending formal courtesies, then so be it.

I think it's pretty much a rule before talking to somebody who is under contract with another school. I'm with Junction on this one. I'm sure Bohn has thought about a list for a long time and has talked to candidates who are not currently employed at other institutions, but I'd have some serious concerns if a new HC is hired before there is time for an "official" process.

This rumor is somewhere between pure fantasy and utter BS. Leslie Frazier is in line to become an NFL head coach very soon where he will make 3-4 times what the Gophers would pay him. His coaching career has been focused on and built for the NFL. EB as well has spent some time at the college level but is building his resume at the NFL level. Other than for a job with the Buffs based on his ties to the program or a school in Southern California based on family interest I have hard time imagining him going to a college job as anything other than a HC and then it would have to be a great situation.

And people wonder why the administration gets upset about internet rumors and speculation?

This is an utterly lame thread, give it a break already with these bogus "rumors".

BTW - I heard that Nick Saban is coming to Boulder, the money is there due to a loophole in the CU codacil that states "given the proper atmosphere the university can tap into the research fund to pay for the head football coach".

Last edited:
This has got to be a joke. As many people have said on this thread Frazier is a hot candidate to get an NFL job. Possibly even the Vikings job if Childress is canned.

Back