What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumor Has It That Riar Geer Is Eligible This Fall

AZ has some pretty good inside sources in our football program. He posted about Scott's online algebra class and when he would make it to Boulder days before any of the local papers reported it. I don't think everything that he posts is rumor based, seems to have some pretty credible information.

AZ does post some interesting stuff from time to time. But there's no need for him to post a lot of the stuff that he does. Not that I think fans should be completely in the dark, but some of the coaching staff should just stay between the coaches.

AZ does post some interesting stuff from time to time. But there's no need for him to post a lot of the stuff that he does. Not that I think fans should be completely in the dark, but some of the coaching staff should just stay between the coaches.

That's what I was thinking. I spent a couple minutes perusing his board and it was one rumor after another. I'm sure some are true, but I seriously doubt all are.

We need to get Junction involved to end this. :smile2:

Yeah, I knew that was where we would end up. With the master post whore himself descending upon the thread to give the ultimate post smackdown.:lol:

Damn you, 7908 post guy!:smile2:

Yeah, I knew that was where we would end up. With the master post whore himself descending upon the thread to give the ultimate post smackdown.:lol:

Damn you, 7908 post guy!:smile2:

Since Junc is too busy post whoring in the politics forum, I'll say it. If you don't have at least 10K posts you aint ****.

Since Junc is too busy post whoring in the politics forum, I'll say it. If you don't have at least 10K posts you aint ****.

I heard it was 20,000, but then, that would leave you out, too.

It's all in what you measure.

For instance, I'm technically a newbie because I don't have a lot of posts. But let's face it, I'm not succinct. I have a disproportionate number of characters. I'm starting to feel pretty senior around here.

And take Lincoln...he's got a lot of emoticons, which is a valid measure in it's own right.

For instance, I'm technically a newbie because I don't have a lot of posts. But let's face it, I'm not succinct. I have a disproportionate number of characters. I'm starting to feel pretty senior around here.

And take Lincoln...he's got a lot of emoticons, which is a valid measure in it's own right.

The veterans make the rules. The only thing that matters is the post count. Go get me a beer, n00b! :smile2:

I call BS! You got a 3.5 months head start!

I think that's a point worth considering. If you reach my current post total by the end of October, I will concede your point. :smile2:

The question is - a valid measure of WHAT? :lol:

You have a point about characters. My posts are so famously brief that you may have already passed me in number of characters used... :cool:

Originally Posted by AV Buff View Post
You da man 14er 11 post dude, or is it 11er 14 post man, I can never remember.

Wow! A newbie smackdown!

Hilarious!! AV is actually a friend of mine. I told him about allbuffs, but it's nice to know two newbies can highjack a thread so easily. Nice job, AV!

Go Buffs.
Huskers Suck.

Originally Posted by AV Buff View Post
You da man 14er 11 post dude, or is it 11er 14 post man, I can never remember.

Wow! A newbie smackdown!

Hilarious!! AV is actually a friend of mine. I told him about allbuffs, but it's nice to know two newbies can highjack a thread so easily. Nice job, AV!

Go Buffs.
Huskers Suck.

sweet, a new poster who is worse at using the quote function than LincolnBuff. :huh:

so, we have that going for us.:lol:

:smile2::wink2::lol:

tl;dr

The Post reports this morning that Geer is eligible to play this season and quoted Hawk as saying "He has suffered and learned a tough lesson, hopefully that experience will serve him and the rest of the team" But Hawk would decide later if Geer will have to sit out one or more games. Hmmmmmmmm

Geer better be suspended. It sets a very bad precedent if he's not.

Sorry did I miss the part where he wasn't suspended all spring?

To borrow from Alan Iverson:

I mean listen, we're talking about practice. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we're talking about practice. Not a game, not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last, not the game, we're talking about practice man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talking about practice. ... What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about practice, man.

One or two game suspension is in order...

Sorry did I miss the part where he wasn't suspended all spring?

Come on, we both know that a Spring suspension is practically meaningless. We've long been proud that CU tries to not have a 'win at all costs' mentality; and that means suspening players for games when they screw up.

I agree with both of you I was just playing devils advocate, besides if the offense really did get an overhaul in the spring he'll be behind.

Back