What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumor

Could it be that Co-Coordinator at Florida with the Colorado ties.

MB was on radio in SD. The 411 is he said no dice on BH as HC at CU, IIRC. MB could be trying to keep it in the QT, SIAP.

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P."

image05.jpg

I find this thread to be very informative. I now know who our next HC is going to be, and I must say that I'm very excited for the future of our program!!

Fitz would be a great hire if we could pull it off. I am not sure that he is ready to leave his alma mater though.

Perhaps he has visions of climbing the coaching ranks. But he may also want to settle down and spend 20-25 years at NW and become their greatest coach.

I think Sportsfan101 is an AD plant and this thread is Bohn's way of getting some ideas for who to go after. He's probably looking up Jackie Moon on wikipedia as we speak.

Zombie Trashmouth Sonny could outcoach hawkins with one rotting hand tied behind his back. :rofl:

Of course. After saying that they are going to do a through search we find out that within three days they are already negotiating a contract with someone. Due diligence my ass!!! I am getting the bad feeling that CU football will be relegated to suckitude for another five years. Bohn is really getting close to me starting a 'fire Bohn' website........we will see.

If they have been doing their jobs for since the Toledo game they have been working the back channels and the due diligence has been going on for the past year plus.

Back