What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumors about other possible issues at PSU....

Should have done the right thing from the get go and he wouldn't have this problem. **** him, he can work at a gas station or telemarketing company for all I care. There comes a time in many people's lives when you are presented with an opportunity to do the right thing and he failed and failed badly! He was attached to the tit long enough after this thing happened, now he can pay for it.

You are correct. In trying to keep out of it and protect his future he screwed his future over entirely. Still not justice for the futures of those kids he could have prevented from being messed up though. Don't know if there is a punishment that fits the "crime" of indifference in things like this. He will have to live with this the rest of his life but his burden will be less than that of the victims.

[video=youtube;q_FJ4kPd1YU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_FJ4kPd1YU&feature=related[/video]

after what we went through with Barney and the general consensus we were done wrong, we are posting rumor radio links....

this is clearly a disgusting situation....but speculation with a motive for ratings is not proof on AM radio.

if i've missed something here, i apologize here.

Last edited:
after what we went through with Barney and the general consensus we were done wrong, we are posting rumor radio links....

this is clearly a disgusting situation....but speculation with a motive for ratings is not proof on AM radio.

Go TO SLEEP! BTW, I worry about that too. But the reason the PSU thing blew up is that a lot of facts came out after a Grand Jury investigation. So this blew up quickly. In our deal no "facts" ever came out. Most of it was a media/public rumor mill. But, yep. We must be careful here. Like with McQueary. We should wait on that one until we no more.

Go TO SLEEP! BTW, I worry about that too. But the reason the PSU thing blew up is that a lot of facts came out after a Grand Jury investigation. So this blew up quickly. In our deal no "facts" ever came out. Most of it was a media/public rumor mill. But, yep. We must be careful here. Like with McQueary. We should wait on that one until we no more.

we need to start poaching their recruits NOW

I thought this thread was called "Rumors about other possible issues at PSU"? [emphasis added]

Children were raped and you're thinking about how we can benefit from it? Seriously?

I think it's possible to keep the two separate. I understand the gravity of the transgressions, and am heartbroken that these children will struggle for their entire lives due to the trust that was betrayed. And those things are important to understand and appreciate.

And on an entirely different, sports related level, I'd sure love to grab some of their recruits. I have no guilt about that.

Back