What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

rumors, lies and other abuses

Can I talk now? I don't get the out right ripping of Buffaholic?

:lol:

You know what they say in times of trouble, times like these? "Your either with us. Or your against us." Folks around here are circling the wagons and deciding which camp they are in.

attachment.php

Can I talk now? I don't get the out right ripping of Buffaholic? He is every bit as much a fan as any of us. The feeding frenzie that happens here with those who are angry about all this Hawkins stuff is just ****ing crazy. I know that Buffaholic is not part of the AD and that what he says are things that he heard. He isn't lying. The "insider" stuff is very complex, because even "insiders" don't know everything, for one, and things change quickly, for another. Hell, they had GB's contract extension ready for a signature a couple of weeks before he was fired. This is all very complex stuff. But this attacking crap on this board needs to stop. I mean, disagree if you want, but stop with the bull **** hate stuff already.

As for players transfering: I'd bet that there are a few that were saying that just like season ticket holders were saying they would not renew. But when push comes to shove and the reality of what transferring means becomes evident, I'd bet those saying it will back off.

As for Behrens. His parents can't stand Hawkins. They sit in the stands behind the bench and are pretty loud in their disdain, from what I understand.

Problem is the way he comes on playing the all knowing holier than thou bull**** attiutde. DBT, he is bringing this one on himself. This is a board for discussion and he thinks he should regulate it. Crap. He is not the only one with inside info. I have seen very few "crucify or denigrate" the coach. Most are calling for his head because he is a poor coach and demonstrates it every week on the field. Hid love em up attitude is a failure. Look at the record and try and explain it with facts. Not re-spun crap the athletic department is spewing about supposed competitiveness. We were blown out by a 3-8 CSU team that has not won a MWC game. We were destroyed by Toledo a MAC team with what 2 or 3 wins. Competitiveness is not his strength. We are not close under Skwakins. We will be right back were we are today next year and that is just sad for this great University.

Problem is the way he comes on playing the all knowing holier than thou bull**** attiutde. DBT, he is bringing this one on himself. This is a board for discussion and he thinks he should regulate it. Crap. He is not the only one with inside info. I have seen very few "crucify or denigrate" the coach. Most are calling for his head because he is a poor coach and demonstrates it every week on the field. Hid love em up attitude is a failure. Look at the record and try and explain it with facts. Not re-spun crap the athletic department is spewing about supposed competitiveness. We were blown out by a 3-8 CSU team that has not won a MWC game. We were destroyed by Toledo a MAC team with what 2 or 3 wins. Competitiveness is not his strength. We are not close under Skwakins. We will be right back were we are today next year and that is just sad for this great University.
Well, maybe calling him names isn't denigrating to many. To some it is though. And I understand where you're coming from on Hawkins. I wish they would have made a change as much so we don't have to live through 9 months of hell on this board as anything else. :lol:

Well, maybe calling him names isn't denigrating to many. To some it is though. And I understand where you're coming from on Hawkins. I wish they would have made a change as much so we don't have to live through 9 months of hell on this board as anything else. :lol:

In all honesty, if he cannot handle that, he needs to get out of coaching. He wants the limelight by coaching at a big time (debatable at this point :lol:) Big XII university, it is going to happen. The press are not immune either so I do not feel very bad about the nicknames! It is just sad at this point, that is all. :cry:

Back