What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ryan Miller at luncheon

Unleash Hell

"We're boiling"

"We're sick of going .500"

"We're gonna win a national championship, I don't care what you say!"

:thumbsup:

Thats the kind of leadership we were sorely lacking last year. I hope a guy like Terd will develop into a leader like that as well, with his background.

Did you see where the News said he and MTM were granted that extra year due to injury? Great news!

"Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is your better and your better is your best."

Miller's great. I met him last spring. I told him I was a Columbine guy and Buff; he nearly ripped my arm out of it's socket while shaking my hand. A very big, strong dude.

Watching it right now on cubuffs.com. Ryan is a beast. Great speaker for a youngin. How tall is Mark Johnson? Ryan is not that much bigger then him.

Watching it right now on cubuffs.com. Ryan is a beast. Great speaker for a youngin. How tall is Mark Johnson? Ryan is not that much bigger then him.

Mark Johnson is a tall drink of water. I'd guess about 6'6".

Back