What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saban´s Alabama

ROFLMAO.

Barkley, the Heisman hopeful, the guy who's better than Palmer, Leinart and Sanchez?

The guy who is now 0-4 vs. a tree?

Wow, just wow... (and I have to admit I was laughing when my wife described the "Fear the Tree" tee worn by a Stanford grad in the grocery store today -- my first thought? Yeah, my little wannabe-tough-guy lifts his leg on a tree and hides behind his sibling at the first sight of trouble tough guy isn't even afraid of a stinkin' tree. LOL :lol: )...

I see a rematch for the title this year. My nod is to LSU, which is fielding a better team. Then again, 'Nuss has energized 'Bama's O... I'm thinking already that it will be a candidate for the game of the century 13 years in...

Back