What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sackman...

The Guest

I can't wait to see his response to our third year of being blown out by Mizzou while only rushing three or four.

Especially against an injured QB.

He LOVES that defensive gameplan.

So do I. Collins has put us in a place to "not lose big" for the past 2, now 3 years. Doesn't help when you put pressure on and your safety misses a key tackle and it goes the distance.

Tackling is also a Collins issue.

It was laughable. I kept saying "they've had FOUR YEARS OF FILM ON THIS TEAM AND THEY STILL CAN'T GET IT RIGHT!!!"

:bang:

Everybody in the whole gawd damned world knows how to defend these assholes except us. We look at what we did last year and say 'well, if maybe we just try a little harder we'll have better results'.

It's total incompetence from the head coach on down the line. How the FU<K can you not learn ANYTHING after playing a team THREE TIMES?!?!

Unreal. Of course, this was what I was afraid of all along. That we'd sh*t the bed against Missouri because our coaches can't pull their collective heads out of their asses.

I'm so pissed off right now I could scream.

On the plus side, even the guy who sits in front of me and thinks I'm the most negative person he's ever met finally came around today and realizes this team is sh*t.

I just don't understand how they don't see that good things have happened for us when we blitzed and put pressure on the QB. When we don't do that and say, rush 3, we get picked apart all day long. How the coaches don't see that is what really worries me.

It was laughable. I kept saying "they've had FOUR YEARS OF FILM ON THIS TEAM AND THEY STILL CAN'T GET IT RIGHT!!!"

:bang:

Everybody in the whole gawd damned world knows how to defend these assholes except us. We look at what we did last year and say 'well, if maybe we just try a little harder we'll have better results'.

It's total incompetence from the head coach on down the line. How the FU<K can you not learn ANYTHING after playing a team THREE TIMES?!?!

Unreal. Of course, this was what I was afraid of all along. That we'd sh*t the bed against Missouri because our coaches can't pull their collective heads out of their asses.

I'm so pissed off right now I could scream.

On the plus side, even the guy who sits in front of me and thinks I'm the most negative person he's ever met finally came around today and realizes this team is sh*t.

Dude, I thought of your posts about Mizzou over the last few years today. I can only imagine how rough it was watching that. When the announcers are basically calling Collins a moron for not rushing more guys, you know there are serious issues.

i been saying that for weeks rushing 3 sometimes 4 and the qb picks us apart....but this assclown coaching staff just dont get it...maybe they should read allbuffs to get a clue...i second that go ducks!!

Back