1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad Story - KU's Thomas Robinson

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by NWD Buff, Jan 24, 2011.

1. NWD Buff

NWD Buff Club Sandwich Club Member

He is going to miss the game tomorrow night to go home and spend time with his 9-year old sister. Their mother suffered a fatal heart attack last Friday. She was 37 years old. He also lost a set of grandparents since the beginning of the year.

Very sad. I hope the young man sees better times ahead.

2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Yeah heard about this during the Texas v KU game. Very sad story.

3. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

Can't imagine what he's going through right now. Prayers & hopes for better days ahead for this kid & his sister.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Awful.

Especially for the little girl.

Karma sent.

5. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Horrible.

I don't mean to go off topic on such a serious thread, but I was reading this morning that Brian Griese lost his mom when he was 12. After the Broncos, he founded a community/house for children to spend time after losing a parent -- in honor of his mom, Judi. (Judi's House).

I cannot imagine how awful this is for these kids. I can only hope that Thomas and his sister have some kind of support, emotional and otherwise. They have a tough tough time ahead of them both.