What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sagarin's all-time rankings......FWIW

also shows you how the Big 8 wasn't a premier hoops league (except late 80's/early 90's where it was as good as some very good ACC and Big East years)....but pretty solid. look at the outlying programs from the SWC or SEC...and some ACC teams (which is more Sagarin that reality)...way below NU's bottom Big 8 57. but, anyway, we're IN the conversation.

Baylor, Tech, lol.

Last edited:
holy crap right behind Arizona? I'll take it.

seriously, 3 ahead of UCONN. those guys are pretty much our bitch.

all those empty gyms to see Ricardo beat Southern Utah State must have been a dream i had.

edit: i've been to games at the CEC where you could hear people talking on the other side of the gym while play was going on....talking about King Soopers or some ****e.

we need to get out and support the #51 team in the land. the CEC is mighty when people show up. no bad sightlines, good seats everywhere....**** for amenities but it's basketball not Cherry Creek Mall. you have to ask for more jalapenos on nachos, though. every time. one per chip, not 4 for the whole shebang. gots to be proactive.

Last edited:
Hmm.... I live in Oregon and I was telling someone the other day that my perception was that UofO and CU had pretty similar basketball histories. I guess this backs me up.

Back