1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salutations Buffs

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by ShockerHoops, Jan 6, 2012.

1. ShockerHoops

ShockerHoops Well-Known Member

Hello from the land of wheat. Just figured I'd stop in and congratulate you all on your success thus far. Good luck for the remainder of the season, you know I'll be rooting for you guys. People thought I was a crack head for picking you guys 5th in the P12, I might be proven smarter than originally thought!

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

If you only knew how low that bar is set. :wink2:

Welcome back, Shocker. Can you please go undefeated the rest of the way and give us an RPI bump?

3. ShockerHoops

ShockerHoops Well-Known Member

I think we're currently 28th in RPI. We'd have to lose 3-4 more to fall drastically in the RPI, and it all depends on the teams we lose. The MVC is actually pretty high on the RPI list this year. Wacky year so far for both our conferences. You guys win out, and help our RPI :D

4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Greetings, I made a little blurb on you guys a couple days back in the "Other Games" thread. Looks like you guys are starting to get on a roll after the rough start in Puerto Rico. Wish you guys could have taken care of Creighton, but you've got at least one more chance to do so. Hope you turn that 11-3 record into 25-4 and give us a nice RPI bump!

5. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Is your team progressing like you thought they would? Any surprises so far?