What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Samantha Steele

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
Just about the only positive to come out of this game. She is seriously such a babe in person. Way hotter than on tv and shorter/smaller than I'd have guessed. Plus in the 3rd Quarter she looked up into the student section and I waved at her. She smiled and waved back (my life is now complete). I came:lol:

Samantha-Steele-e1342038999212.jpg
samantha-steele-twitpics-6-480x350.jpeg

Just about the only positive to come out of this game. She is seriously such a babe in person. Way hotter than on tv and shorter/smaller than I'd have guessed. Plus in the 3rd Quarter she looked up into the student section and I waved at her. She smiled and waved back (my life is now complete). I came:lol:

Samantha-Steele-e1342038999212.jpg
samantha-steele-twitpics-6-480x350.jpeg

I'd post the picture her with her arm around me but I don't want to make you too jealous. She is so much hotter in person and I even got a "Go Buffs" out of her.

First of all - I hate sideline reporters - they add nothing to the game and mostly just get in the way. That said, if you're going to make me listen to a sideline reporter, I at least want eye candy. They kept having Steele do voiceover reports during the 2nd half where they wouldn't show her on-camera... Talk about the worst of both worlds, we still have to listen to her pointless reporting (thanks for the update about our LT getting his ankle taped), and we don't even get to look at her. What a crappy game that was.

Back