1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sans Geer for CSU

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Aug 25, 2008.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

2. snakeyman

snakeyman Snake Charmer Club Member

we'll make up for it one way or another

3. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

que!!?!?!?!? where did this come from

4. LV Buff

LV Buff New Member

we'll be fine with out Geer and should get the new guys some good playing time before WVU.

blue and gold uni's. those things were terrible. i am glad they aren't sporting those this year.

5. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

well that sucks. I hoping for him to be Kory Sperry for the Buffs! Well,let's hope Devenny or Wallace is up to the job.

6. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Didn't we discuss this in length in the past? He got in the fight, and while he didn't start it, he did hit someone. The result was a 2 game suspension. Kaotas was for the whole season, and Sipili was for last season.

Not understanding why this is news for some, unless they just stopped paying attention after the bowl game and picked up a few weeks ago or something--which would probably net them alot more productivity than I have exhibited during the same strech by staying plugged in.....:huh:

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

FIB,

This has nothing to do with a suspension--Geer had surgery, and will miss two games due to that medical procedure.

That's why it's news, it's the first time it was reported.

Also, though I realize there was some major speculation that Geer would be suspended for a game or two due to his involvement in the fight, I've never seen anything remotely official which suggests that's true. So, if word of a suspension game down, I would consider that news as well.