What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sans Geer for CSU

we'll be fine with out Geer and should get the new guys some good playing time before WVU.

blue and gold uni's. those things were terrible. i am glad they aren't sporting those this year.

well that sucks. I hoping for him to be Kory Sperry for the Buffs! Well,let's hope Devenny or Wallace is up to the job.

Didn't we discuss this in length in the past? He got in the fight, and while he didn't start it, he did hit someone. The result was a 2 game suspension. Kaotas was for the whole season, and Sipili was for last season.

Not understanding why this is news for some, unless they just stopped paying attention after the bowl game and picked up a few weeks ago or something--which would probably net them alot more productivity than I have exhibited during the same strech by staying plugged in.....:huh:

Didn't we discuss this in length in the past? He got in the fight, and while he didn't start it, he did hit someone. The result was a 2 game suspension. Kaotas was for the whole season, and Sipili was for last season.

Not understanding why this is news for some, unless they just stopped paying attention after the bowl game and picked up a few weeks ago or something--which would probably net them alot more productivity than I have exhibited during the same strech by staying plugged in.....:huh:

FIB,

This has nothing to do with a suspension--Geer had surgery, and will miss two games due to that medical procedure.

That's why it's news, it's the first time it was reported.

Also, though I realize there was some major speculation that Geer would be suspended for a game or two due to his involvement in the fight, I've never seen anything remotely official which suggests that's true. So, if word of a suspension game down, I would consider that news as well.

Back