What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sat. September 5th. CU vs. CSU

The Guest

It looks as though I'm crossing the pond for this one. I'll be there--albeit jetlagged--when our beloved Buffs kick off the new season!

It looks as though I'm crossing the pond for this one. I'll be there--albeit jetlagged--when our beloved Buffs kick off the new season!

Noice !

I am making the trip as well. I'll bring some salsa from SD :thumbsup:

Noice !

I am making the trip as well. I'll bring some salsa from SD :thumbsup:

If you can figure out how to bring me a veggie burrito from Taco Surf, I'll compensate you with 200 grams of the finest Chocolate in Brussels.

If you can figure out how to bring me a veggie burrito from Taco Surf, I'll compensate you with 200 grams of the finest Chocolate in Brussels.

:wow: :wow: :wow: Should we really be making drug deals on allbuffs? :thumbsup:

:wow: :wow: :wow: Should we really be making drug deals on allbuffs? :thumbsup:

I dunno. I figure if they take down anybody it will be the administrator.

Also, I double-checked the rules and didn't see anything that applied.

"They can't catch me, 'cause I'm ****ing innocent!"

I said it sucks to be a csu ram!

CSU will be rolling in with a first time starter behind center in that game; potentially a true freshman. CU had better win that game going away or the only thing that will suck would be Dan Hawkins having to face an extremely surly Buff's fan base for the remainder of the season.:smile:

Last edited:
I said it sucks to be a csu ram!

There's a nice facebook group for this. Some lammie posted in the group, "wow. the creativity it must have taken to steal ANOTHER of our chants..... way to make coloradoans proud."

Ummm we're making fun of your chant dummy. No wonder she went to State:lol:

Back