What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/11 Games

UCLAs performance this year is mystifying. I guess a decent o-line isn't really optional if you want to be in the big boy conversation.

UCLAs performance this year is mystifying. I guess a decent o-line isn't really optional if you want to be in the big boy conversation.

I never took them seriously coming into this season and they're play on the field hasn't done anything to change that. They're fortunate to only have 1 loss at this point.

Last edited:
I never took them seriously coming into this season and they're play on the field has done anything to change that. They're fortunate to only have 1 loss at this point.

They're gonna lose today, but I think Cal's defense will make them look good. I'll call this shot: We are going to beat UCLA.

I think UCLA is vulnerable; they've been overrated all year. I think we can beat UW and UU here. If we can learn to finish a game, that's possible 3 wins.

On a totally irrelevant point ... Oregon has some butt-ugly unis, but the ones they're in today look pretty sharp. They ought to stick with those.

so does Marc Johnson do football games for Westwood One only when the Buffs aren't playing?

Last edited:
On a totally irrelevant point ... Oregon has some butt-ugly unis, but the ones they're in today look pretty sharp. They ought to stick with those.

But it's Whoregon. They'll probably put new ones on for the 4th quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helluva catch there by the TCU WR for the TD even though he was interfered with. Although after watching the replay I could see this being called incomplete.

Really? I thought their uniforms today look like green electrical tape on white t-shirts.

C'mon man. Just a big cement POS.

9952cda3594f8b7cd0cebc863c40ebe57cc3704866d8983406045fb971b22681_large

Back