What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/4 Game Thread

It's not my problem, nor do I make the rules. Colorado is a poor college athletics atmosphere. Deal with it.

How many schools would have a great atmosphere with one of the worst teams in CFB over the past 5 years? When OU sucked back in the early 90's they didn't sell out either.

How many schools would have a great atmosphere with one of the worst teams in CFB over the past 5 years? When OU sucked back in the early 90's they didn't sell out either.

I'm talking about the state, not CU. And we're under order to stop discussing this in this thread.

What bugs me about A&M fans, is maybe they had some random trophies decades ago, but they've never been good in modern football. So, why the fixation? As bad as Colorado's been, at least we've won some stuff in the last quarter century.

Goes back to what I heard at a seminar I went to, 80% of Texas residents were born in Texas. And I would add to that, they go back generations. It's an old, rural state, and their roots are deep. Other Texas schools probably have some of the same stuff, but I've never seen generational fandom like what goes on here, because like I said, they've been sh*tty at sports for a lot of their history, but they'll talk about it all day.
[MENTION=192]TDbuff[/MENTION]. It's like looking into a parallel universe.

From my end of the telescope, I couldn't be happier with A&M getting mud holed. Same logic. Just swap geography and team names.

I've been to plenty of games at Folsom that were standing room only, and had an electric atmosphere. As we continue to progress, that atmosphere will return.

What!?! Have you ever been to game day in Alamosa? JK, surprised at how easily MSU is handling aTm.

A&M's helmet is the most feminine design we'll see anywhere in football. And October is breast cancer awareness month.

That embedded silver ATM logo must have been inspired by a wedding reception napkin.

They've only thrown it 20 times, very efficient doing so. They've run it several different ways too, speed back, power back, etc. Mixed it up well.

More times than not, physical beats finesse. MSU has run quite a bit.

And something that has plagued their offense for years -slash- when they've had receivers not named Mike Evans. Drops. Jeff Fuller was touted as a surefire NFL body and he had the dropsis something awful. All these targets for Kenny Hill are really blowing their chances to make any kind of comeback.

And there's a good catch for a TD. But the routine ones where they'd just have to stretch out to pull it in for first down yardage have killed some of their drives. Defense only looked good in Sumlin's first year because of all the seniors Mike Sherman had recruited. They're in a total rebuilding project there and have shown the Alabama schools today that they should be able to run at will and wrap those games up easily.

A&M's helmet is the most feminine design we'll see anywhere in football. And October is breast cancer awareness month.

That embedded silver ATM logo must have been inspired by a wedding reception napkin.

Speaking of which, today is breast cancer awareness day at Folsom. We're not doing anything stupid, are we?

True Freshman QB Treon Harris has led florida to a lead over bitch jones, after driskell was lifted. Pay attention, Sheriron Jones.

Back