What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/4 Game Thread

Wait a ****ing minute - ND scored their game-winning touchdown on a 4th and 11 play??? I need to go throw up now

Wow #15 LSU is getting rolled right now. They might drop to #16 next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news guys ... Corn is down 14-0 to Sparty early in the 2nd quarter.

Watching USC vs ASU right now.

Trojans look both awesome and beatable at the same time. Does that make sense to anyone? If not, I'll try to explain what I mean.

x7bnignzpgotcfatyfxl.gif

Watching USC vs ASU right now.

Trojans look both awesome and beatable at the same time. Does that make sense to anyone? If not, I'll try to explain what I mean.

I know what you mean. I'm flipping between other games and the baseball games. Whenever I watch the SC game it looks like they're comfortably ahead, until I look at the score. And as I type this their RB takes a dump off pass for like 40 yards. How they aren't up by 3 scores is beyond me.

BYU was never that great. I don't understand the hype. Beating Houston and Virginia at home by a touchdown isn't exactly a strong implication of playoff. The weirdest part about BYU is the constant taunting after they make a play on defense. I'm not advocating the Pac12 route, but it's just odd that BYU of all schools does that incessantly.

Thry are not taunting. They are ministering to the umwashed masses.

Back