What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday Games Thread 8/30/14

UVA misses all of the patsies from the Atlantic. No Wake, no Cuse, no NCSU, no BC. Coastal is much tougher at the bottom and @ FSU and Louisville are the cross division games.

Are you calling Wake, Cuse, and NCSU patsies with how impressive they started the season?!?

OK that schedule's not easy but it's hardly daunting either. Aside from UCLA and FSU (assuming we're calling UCLA a legit top-10 team), you have Louisville and UNC which are in the 2nd tier of the ACC and UNC might be the most talented team in the Coastal, but then again they always seem to find a way to underachieve.

Are you calling Wake, Cuse, and NCSU patsies with how impressive they started the season?!?

OK that schedule's not easy but it's hardly daunting either. Aside from UCLA and FSU (assuming we're calling UCLA a legit top-10 team), you have Louisville and UNC which are in the 2nd tier of the ACC and UNC might be the most talented team in the Coastal, but then again they always seem to find a way to underachieve.

I want London gone so I don't want to defend him, but UVA has to have one of the tougher ACC schedules missing all of the fellow abysmal squads. Outside of Richmond, Kent State and Pittsburgh, it's hard to find anymore wins. Visits to Blacksburg and Provo are no walk in the park, either.

Sims, the new Bama QB, is pretty athletic and of course Yeldon looks very good. Their defense, not so much and Saban called them soft going into halftime.

I'm not gonna say where any team is gonna be later, it's hard to tell early. Man there is so much pairity, it's ridiculous. It works itself out later with the athletes and what not, but an undefeated team, idk.

Yeah, you should have seen this MWC team last night take a Pac12 team to the woodshed. Parity.

So UMass is really as bad as the 127 Phil Steele has them. 3 rushing yards late in the 3rd. If they run for 260 on us we need to fold up.

So UMass is really as bad as the 127 Phil Steele has them. 3 rushing yards late in the 3rd. If they run for 260 on us we need to fold up.

I heard they brought in Bryant Moniz as a special consultant in camp :devil:

I heard they brought in Bryant Moniz as a special consultant in camp :devil:

He crossed my mind the other day thinking about our Hawaii game.

Even worse, I remember the Hawaii coach took a timeout while they were kicking our ass. It was one of those "listen in" things on ESPN. What he said illustrated just how pathetically we are viewed by everyone, including non power conference teams. He was furious because they were only mildly kicking our ass. No one views us as anything other than an automatic W.

Back