What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday Games Thread 8/30/14

True. It just bothers me that other teams have the guts to go for it in a hostile SEC environment, while we play it safe like gigantic hairy pussies.

Knowing we'd fail, I said to kick the fg at the time. What made me furious was then failing to get anything out of the next drive. I believe Oliver's missed FG was the real turning point.

Hokies ain't winning 10 this year. More of the same from last 2 seasons.

Was someone predicting 10 wins or were just making a general statement? I realize they're not exactly overwhelming an FCS opponent but if they can be pretty decent that schedule certainly opens the possibility of a 10-win season for them as they avoid FSU, Clemson, and Louisville. I'm not saying they will be pretty good, just saying that the schedule sets up very well for them.

Was someone predicting 10 wins or were just making a general statement? I realize they're not exactly overwhelming an FCS opponent but if they can be pretty decent that schedule certainly opens the possibility of a 10-win season for them as they avoid FSU, Clemson, and Louisville. I'm not saying they will be pretty good, just saying that the schedule sets up very well for them.

I don't know, feel like I hadn't heard much and then all of a sudden I'm hearing about winning in Columbus on the way to 12 wins by some of their yokels. Hokie fans can be as delusional as the next fan base though.

I don't know, feel like I hadn't heard much and then all of a sudden I'm hearing about winning in Columbus on the way to 12 wins by some of their yokels. Hokie fans can be as delusional as the next fan base though.

I work with a VT guy who is very level-headed and he was saying that even on techsideline they were joking that with Miller out their chance of winning that game went from something like 10% to 13%, so at least some of them are realistic. But yea, there's always gonna be the delusional ones with any fanbase.

If Georgia used him right, Gurley would be the leading Heisman candidate.

If Gurley played for a different SEC team and didn't get hurt last year I believe we would be looking at a consecutive year Heisman finalist, possibly with at least one trophy.

Bit of irony going on in Gainesville right now as the UF - Idaho game is currently in a weather delay that will last 2.5 hours by the time the game starts (if there are no further delays)...UF fans have long clamored for early season home games to be played at night to avoid the brutal heat and humidity of a August/ September noon kickoff in the Swamp, where fans tend to drop like flies from heatstroke, etc...the wish gets granted and this is how it is rewarded!

Back