What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday Games Thread 8/30/14

Wisconsin was dominating this game and now are behind and looking at a train rolling at them.

Hurts them a lot to lose two top D-Linemen to injuries from a group that reportedly isn't that deep this year. Looks like LSU has decided to just go after them and attack, and it's working.

Wisconsin was dominating this game and now are behind and looking at a train rolling at them.

Hurts them a lot to lose two top D-Linemen to injuries from a group that reportedly isn't that deep this year. Looks like LSU has decided to just go after them and attack, and it's working.
They can't throw down field.

His ranking plummeted senior year IIRC

Don't make the mistake of playing him all four years like Hawkins. When you are horrible program, you need to strike lightning in a bottle with a QB. Think Todd Reesing at Kansas. Make it clear to recruits that you'll get a shot quick, and keep it a revolving door til you hit. Just saying.

Hawaii at home is an entirely different animal. For example, we destroyed a 10 win Hawaii squad in Boulder in 2010, and got rocked by a far worse Hawaii squad in Honolulu in 2011.

Yeah, that's generally how it goes...but they just look less skinny and more physical than us... also, in 2010 I think we were the last game of their 'mainland tour' where they hadn't been home in ~ a month...

Yeah, that's generally how it goes...but they just look less skinny and more physical than us... also, in 2010 I think we were the last game of their 'mainland tour' where they hadn't been home in ~ a month...

Didn't look like a 1 win team tonight. I do think they are improved. Keep in mind they did hang around with USC last season in game 1, though, before USC pulled away late to win by 17. We'll be their first game of the season on the mainland this year. Let's see how they perform against Oregon State next week.

Of note, Hawaii hasn't won outside of Honolulu since a win at Idaho in October 2011. 13 road losses in a row…approaching CU territory under Hawkins if they aren't careful.

Last edited:
Didn't look like a 1 win team tonight. I do think they are improved. Keep in mind they did hang around with USC last season in game 1, though, before USC pulled away late to win by 17. We'll be their first game of the season on the mainland this year. Let's see how they perform against Oregon State next week.

Of note, Hawaii hasn't won outside of Honolulu since a win at Idaho in October 2011. 13 road losses in a row…approaching CU territory under Hawkins if they aren't careful.

Don't jinx us.

I think it's safe to say that Cyler Miles will be the starting QB for UDub next week.

IIRC Green got hurt in that game and missed the 2nd half. Funny thing about that series is we should've beat them in Athens and they should've won the game in Boulder

SIAP - Green was suspended for the first half (selling his bowl game jersey) and we jumped up on them big. He came into play the second half and he single handedly got them back in the game (actually, we were going to lose). Then he pulled his hammy and went out and held on for the win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back