What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday games thread

and going on 6 hours, UVA beats BYU 19-16 in swamp conditions. Hoos had the lead 12-7 going into the 4th, then BYU stormed to take a 16-12 lead before UVA got a TD in the final minutes.

and going on 6 hours, UVA beats BYU 19-16 in swamp conditions. Hoos had the lead 12-7 going into the 4th, then BYU stormed to take a 16-12 lead before UVA got a TD in the final minutes.

A mediocre BYU in no man's land of being an independent is good for CU recruiting.

He's so overrated it's not even funny. He was atrocious last year and isn't any better this year. This VT team wins 8, tops.

Their schedule is pretty soft as they avoid both Clemson and FSU, and their good defense will keep them in just about every game. That game at Miami could very well decide the ACC Coastal.

A mediocre BYU in no man's land of being an independent is good for CU recruiting.

Yep. I'm a little surprised at this result. BYU weathered the first storm alright, but then another monsoon rain fell and they looked like they just wanted to get the hell out of there. Showed life late, but wasn't enough.

If Fairhawk called a pass longer than 7 yards, I didn't see it.

This Oregon State - Eastern Washington game looks like arena football, first team to get a defensive stop wins.

Their schedule is pretty soft as they avoid both Clemson and FSU, and their good defense will keep them in just about every game. That game at Miami could very well decide the ACC Coastal.

I think North Carolina might be better than VT. Also VT's visits to Georgia Tech and Virginia are iffy. They have to go Miami. Maryland is improved. I don't see them winning the division this year, even with missing FSU and Clemson.

Logan Thomas is just so bad. Gotta give the D some semblance of help.

Not that anyone gives a **** about South Florida, but losing 40-7 at home to McNeese State right after halftime?

I think North Carolina might be better than VT. Also VT's visits to Georgia Tech and Virginia are iffy. They have to go Miami. Maryland is improved. I don't see them winning the division this year, even with missing FSU and Clemson.

Logan Thomas is just so bad. Gotta give the D some semblance of help.

Yea UNC could certainly end up winning that division

This Oregon State - Eastern Washington game looks like arena football, first team to get a defensive stop wins.

Vernon Adams' recruit profile is not foretelling in any way. Offers from EWU and Portland State as an unranked dual-threat out of Bishop Alemany. Damn!

The unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he has already picked up for taunting would suggest that he's still immature and undisciplined.

Somebody also mentioned on twitter that he may have removed the NCAA decal from his helmet before the game? I haven't paid close enough attention to know if that's true or not, though...

Miley Manziel will be a Saskatchewan Rough Rider or a TX high school football coach in 5 years, the former if he keeps his knees healthy and the latter if he doesn't. His act is already stale.

Wow, touchdown Eastern Washington. Up 49-46 with about 18 seconds left. They failed on the PAT so it's a 3 point game.

Vernon Adams' recruit profile is not foretelling in any way. Offers from EWU and Portland State as an unranked dual-threat out of Bishop Alemany. Damn!

Kid looks like he has that "it" factor, just makes good things happen. Isn't an amazing passer but gets it done, isn't an amazing runner but makes plays with his feet.

EWU is also very well coached, Oregon State hasn't been able to figure them out all day.

Little hometown clock operation on that KO return, only 3 seconds off on the return?

The SEC on both lines is just so much better. Then they are big and fast everywhere else. U better be physical or you have zero chance.

There's seriously a new rule where if there is under 3 seconds remaining you can't spike the ball.

Back