1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saturday morning: Adam Munsterteiger on Mile High Sports radio

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Adam posted the following on his Rivals board:

I will be in-studio with Michael Klahr for the first hour of "Sports Saturday" on Mile High Sports Radio, talking primarily CU related topics, tomorrow morning from 8-9 am (MT). Tune in via Mile High Sports Radio Online, radio on FM 107.5.2, FM 94.1 or FM 96.9 (Boulder), or the Mile High Sports Radio app on your smartphone. I would also love if you called in to participate in the show, and ask any CU related question, at 303-297-1510.

I'm sure he'd love to hear your poignant questions about the things we message board Buffs fans care most about. On second thought, keep it to recruiting and roster questions. I don't think he wants to spend his air time debating the merits of fast food burger chains.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

What does he know about constitutional discrimination law and how it applies to the situation in Detroit? Orr has questions.

3. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

How does he differentiate between expectation and entitlement?

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Seriously tho, this is awesome. Excited to get some actual CU Radio going. Hope Adam does a segment where he does a summary of the week's recruiting news. Also a recap of the tweets between Tim Lynott and his GF.

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

So was this a one time thing or will it be weekly 'cause I'm a bit late to the table for today, yo.

6. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I found this for you DBT.

Replay

Edit: Oops, it is just part of the show.

7. WizzersGhost

WizzersGhost Banned BANNED

DBT's home-made crystal radio set can't pick up that stuff nor can his Altair home-made PC link to that!

8. skinsfan55

skinsfan55 Club Member Club Member

Good stuff in that clip. Lots of recruiting info and depth chart projections.

9. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Adam needs 2 more advertisers to ensure that this show will launch on August 2nd.

I hope someone steps up. Good exposure and I believe that the message board community would show a lot of loyalty to a company that helped to make this happen.