What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Save the season, save the job

4 wins should not get him another year and 5 probably will. That means he has to win the remaining OOC games because if the drop the CSU game, there are not 3 more wins on the schedule that I can find (hope I am wrong). He needs to get the ship on course this week and build on the success they hopefully find and carry it into the Ewe game.

As for the win total and keeping his job, RG is not Bohn so I think the parallels stop there. I do not think there will be an extra year if RG loses confidence in the MM as the guy. If that happens, I think a change gets made and RG is allowed to go out and get his guy. We will see.

I think the big difference is that if RG thinks he needs to go out and get a new coach, RG will go out and get the money to buy out Mac and pay for the new coach (assuming bigger pay for a bigger name).

The good news is RG will do whatever it takes. I think a very real conversation happens at the end of the season between RG and MM remember the goal is to play in the pac 12 championship next season. Mm better have more reasons than "I believe this team will" when this convo takes place

I believe if he doesn't beat CSU he is gone. Of course I think that that should be the outcome every time that happens.

Back