What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Say it ain't so, Joel

Worth noting, that tweet has more favorites than any of his other recent tweets. Even more than the one about the sick little girl.

seriously dude get over it, Joel is a buff and will always be a buff he poured everything he had on the field back off.

if you want to talk about quitters and traitors lets talk about Craig Ochs.
You have your opinions and I will have mine. He is not a great or even a good Buff in my book. That is as valid as your opinion. I have met him and talked at length with him and have zero respect for him. Period.

I will say it has to be a real bitch for Klatt and Fowler to see what has happened to our once proud program. It is tough enough for us, but they are likely subject to constant ribbing by their peers. However, Joel's BS about the Husker fans crossed a line in my book.

You have your opinions and I will have mine. He is not a great or even a good Buff in my book. That is as valid as your opinion. I have met him and talked at length with him and have zero respect for him. Period.

3+ years of knowing him and his family I would think gives me a better foundation to judge him, he stood next to me when my son got married. He bleeds black and gold, he has a job and it's not to get on Fox Sports and make you feel better about your college football team. He's a better man than me when I was at that age.

3+ years of knowing him and his family I would think gives me a better foundation to judge him, he stood next to me when my son got married. He bleeds black and gold, he has a job and it's not to get on Fox Sports and make you feel better about your college football team. He's a better man than me when I was at that age.

Like I said, you can have your opinion and I will have mine. You are not going to convince me and I am not even going to try and convince you. End of story.

I have some personal ties through some mutual friends as well, and echo these sentiments as well. Great Buff, cares deeply about the program and really, really good analyst.

Like I said, you can have your opinion and I will have mine. You are not going to convince me and I am not even going to try and convince you. End of story.

Are you sure it is the end of the story?
688983.gif

I think there are quite a few people that would echo his statements about the nebraska fanbase. As hard as that is to hear it isn't his fault.

I have some personal ties through some mutual friends as well, and echoe these sentiments as well. Great Buff, cares deeply about the program and really, really good analyst.

Did you hear the recent interview with cowherd, he has struggled like alot of us, I am proud of him for who he is.

Did you hear the recent interview with cowherd, he has struggled like alot of us, I am proud of him for who he is.
I didn't hear the interview but I know what you're talking about. I knew him through some mutual friends when he was at CU, and from what I've heard, he's a bit of a changed man. Good for him.

I didn't hear the interview but I know what you're talking about. I knew him through some mutual friends when he was at CU, and from what I've heard, he's a bit of a changed man. Good for him.
Changed in what way?

But you're a better man than he is now? Waldo, you really do struggle with the vanity. It's not my job to judge, but I bet Jesus spends most of his day totally annoyed with your bull****.

I know. Now's the part where you come back and say that you're a broken and humble man, unworthy of Jesus' love. You like to say that. But clearly you feel differently.

You're the only one that knows things for sure. You've told us all about a hundred times.

Meh, he may be a fan, but he makes it really hard to tell. Can't stand his on air personality. I'm not the only doosh along us.

I like Joel as an analyst and I really don't care what he says about Nebraska's fanbase. I didn't like his childish reaction to the Embree situation and I get tired of him acting like he played on Top-10 teams at CU, when the reality is his teams were the start of the downfall. My overall impression is trending positive as the Embree firing fades.

I don't know the guy or pretend to know the guy. I suppose if I was playing minor league baseball in some sewer a few years ago and would quickly become a star broadcaster, I might be an asshole too.

I like Joel as an analyst and I really don't care what he says about ****braska's fanbase. I didn't like his childish reaction to the Embree situation and I get tired of him acting like he played on Top-10 teams at CU, when the reality is his teams were the start of the downfall. My overall impression is trending positive as the Embree firing fades.
Exactly. Joel had a megaphone given his position and he misused it. He was dead wrong and folks here such as Nik (who fired Embree personally) were right. Joel went way beyond where he should have gone and until he repents for that BS he is not a Buff in my mind.
And his team's weren't very good. I don't hold Joel responsible for that as long as he doesn't claim how great they were. They had a sucky division and got beat against ranked teams about as badly as the 2015 version.

I like Joel as an analyst and I really don't care what he says about ****braska's fanbase. I didn't like his childish reaction to the Embree situation and I get tired of him acting like he played on Top-10 teams at CU, when the reality is his teams were the start of the downfall. My overall impression is trending positive as the Embree firing fades.
Yes. Exactly.

He's a great analyst, but his behavior during the Embree firing was pathetic, and his rambling about how amazing CU was when we were scrapping by the Big12 North annoys me.

I'm glad he got his **** together. Nice to see a Buff doing well in the media. Just don't expect him to go out of his way to offer any praise or kind words to the Buffs. He has to remain objective and all that.

Personally I feel for the guy, having to sit and deal with Gus Johnson's god awful play by play call has to be torture. Gus needs to just stick with basketball.

But you're a better man than he is now? Waldo, you really do struggle with the vanity. It's not my job to judge, but I bet Jesus spends most of his day totally annoyed with your bull****.

I know. Now's the part where you come back and say that you're a broken and humble man, unworthy of Jesus' love. You like to say that. But clearly you feel differently.

You're the only one that knows things for sure. You've told us all about a hundred times.

you can read into my posts whatever the *uck you want, you have no clue who I am and what motivates me, Welcome to Darth's world asshole

Back