What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Schedule is finally set

Hopefully CSU,WVU and one other game (Fuskers/Buffs and Giants/Donkeys @ Invesco ?) and then BIG 12 championship :smile2:

Last edited:
I understand that with football season out of the way it's easy to get bored....but C'MON MAN! Procreate during the season knowing that you'll have a late spring/early summer kid. Oct 1 is when conference games start and from now on you'll be missing them throwing bday parties and such.

Jeez, the nerve!

Oh and congrats :thumbsup:

Yeah, c'mon! We are due at the end of August which is just perfect timing for the upcoming football season. :thumbsup:

So which Buffs games will you be attending this year?

9/5-Colorado State
9/11-@ Toledo
9/19-Wyoming
10/1-@ West Virginia
10/10-@ Texas
10/17-Kansas
10/24-@ Kansas State
10/31-Missouri
11/7-Texas A&M
11/14-@ Iowa State
11/19-@ Oklahoma State
11/27-Nebraska

Proud to Say all the home games, put the deposit on the season tix in Feb.

I was planning on WVU but with the move to a Thursday I'm not sure now. Planning on Austin, and hopefully a home game if I can work it out.

I was planning on WVU but with the move to a Thursday I'm not sure now. Planning on Austin, and hopefully a home game if I can work it out.

The OSU game on Thursday is a huge downer for me. Ugh. I'm glad we have the national spotlight again, but I wanted to make the drive to see my brother and to see a good friend.

I'll be going to CSU and @UT for sure. Anything else is still up in the air. I want to go to @ISU to see a game with a friend who is an ISU alum as well, but plane rides to IA are ridiculously overpriced.

The OSU game on Thursday is a huge downer for me. Ugh. I'm glad we have the national spotlight again, but I wanted to make the drive to see my brother and to see a good friend.

I'll be going to CSU and @UT for sure. Anything else is still up in the air. I want to go to @ISU to see a game with a friend who is an ISU alum as well, but plane rides to IA are ridiculously overpriced.

Fly to Omaha. Omaha to Ames is a little more than a 2 hour drive. Not great, but not terrible either. On the other hand, once you get to Ames, you're still in Ames. That's got to be one of the worst college towns I've ever visited. Yes, even worse than stincoln.

All homies plus WVU. Last year we hosted our wvu friends and they brought their wv moonshine in. A tradition evidently. I will be a bit more mellow on their turf this year.

I understand that with football season out of the way it's easy to get bored....but C'MON MAN! Procreate during the season knowing that you'll have a late spring/early summer kid. Oct 1 is when conference games start and from now on you'll be missing them throwing bday parties and such.

Jeez, the nerve!

Oh and congrats :thumbsup:

But just think about how fun gameday will be if his/her 21st birthday falls on a Saturday. :smile2:

All homies plus WVU. Last year we hosted our wvu friends and they brought their wv moonshine in. A tradition evidently. I will be a bit more mellow on their turf this year.

Why not bring some of that famous colorado homebrew?

I'm hoping to make the trip across the Atlantic for the Wyoming game.

Will be at all home games and depending upon how good they look the Tejas & bowl game....here's to hoping it's a mighty fine bowl game :thumbsup:

As I have done the last 15 years, I will attend all of the home games. I am also shooting for being in Austin for the Tex-Ass game. West Virginia moving to Thursday ruined my hopes for attending that game.

All home games except CSU plus the WVA game. Will not get home from Saint Thomas until the day after the CSU game.

Back