What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott v Pryor

you cannot be serious

in the games that griffin has played, considering he is at Baylor and the talent level, experience there, he has showed me way more than pryor has in the games he has played consider pryor is on a far better team with talent and experience....

in the games that griffin has played, considering he is at Baylor and the talent level, experience there, he has showed me way more than pryor has in the games he has played consider pryor is on a far better team with talent and experience....

Agreed. His coming out party will definitely be in conference play. Guy is a stud and will definitely give the south fits for the next couple of years. Baylor will not be the doormat it used to be. They won't set the world on fire, but they may get an upset here and there. As a freshmen he almost led Baylor in a win against UConn, who ended up being a pretty good Big East team

Baylor on the rise is going to give us at least some fits in Texas :wow:

no way. if tressel knew how to utilize a vince young type qb pryor would be tearing it up. plus pryor has a great arm and can throw a nice ball (threw 4 tds against troy) griffin's arm is ****--he is not a legitimate passing threat like pryor is. also, baylor's offense is tailored more toward the griffin's play than ohio state is the pryor. griffin will get torn up in conference because he is so one dimensional. but go ahead an take griffin--i'll take 60% of pryor over all of griffin any day.

Back