What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott..... WTF????

I might have missed something....EB did nothing wrong....Hagan has done nothing wrong.....Why would he have to be carefull?

EB is the one who started the name calling with Houston. Markesha! Pretty bushleague IMHO. Hagan isn't doing that, but he does seem to question openly if DS is hurt that badly. Don't do it in the papers, though.

Bottom line is that its the coaches job to get the most out of each and every one of his players, and to KNOW what is the best way to do that for all of the different players/personalities on the team. Is Hagan doing that, thats the question.

As I stated before, I don't agree that the newspaper is the appropriate forum for these remarks. Yes, its Coach Hagan's job to get the most of DS, but not to publicly embarrass him.

I did read something on the topic at Scout that made me feel much better about the situation. I'm not in the business of messing with another person's income, so you'll have to subscribe to read it yourself.

As I stated before, I don't agree that the newspaper is the appropriate forum for these remarks. Yes, its Coach Hagan's job to get the most of DS, but not to publicly embarrass him.

I did read something on the topic at Scout that made me feel much better about the situation. I'm not in the business of messing with another person's income, so you'll have to subscribe to read it yourself.

God damnit. I just don't get that stance. I understand that you shouldn't rip it and post it word for word, but no one has any problem saying, "I read that [blah] in the new york times." You pay for the NYT too.

But this arguement is for the offseason recruiting news...

:beerme::gobuffs:

God damnit. I just don't get that stance. I understand that you shouldn't rip it and post it word for word, but no one has any problem saying, "I read that [blah] in the new york times." You pay for the NYT too.

But this arguement is for the offseason recruiting news...

:beerme::gobuffs:

The New York Times makes more money on advertising than on subscriptions. Not so with Scout. The problem in this case is that if we eliminate the incentive to subscribe, than nobody benefits from the service. Then it goes away. Everybody loses in that scenario.

The New York Times makes more money on advertising than on subscriptions. Not so with Scout. The problem in this case is that if we eliminate the incentive to subscribe, than nobody benefits from the service. Then it goes away. Everybody loses in that scenario.

Ok. Cooks Illustrated then.

Ok. Cooks Illustrated then.

Hah! I swear to God this is the honest troof. I'd never heard of Cooks until just today! I grabbed it off the rack (so to speak) for my wife to read while she was feeding little Folsom. Funny reference.

Back