1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scotty McNight

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

With all the praise Celestine, Simas and Smith were getting coming into this year, I was impressed by McNight. Of course Smith didn't play and I'm still looking forward to seeing him when he is ready for Florida State. I really like McNight!:thumbsup:

2. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I was impressed with Scotty and Patrick. They were catching everything yesterday.

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

He was always able to get open & when the football came his way he CAUGHT it :thumbsup:
    I looked it up and he was a 2 star recruit by Hawk. Looks to be just the kind of player he brought to BSU.

4. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

NOt only did McKinght catch well, he ran EXTREMELY well after the catch. He looked big time fast.

5. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

McKnight is my new favorite player! I know he's on the small side but the guy is a gamer. A clutch player. When the game was on the line he came up with a huge punt return. By the time his career is over he will be the David Anderson of the buffs.

6. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

As I was, too. It was great to see a passing game again.:smile2:

7. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

Awesome to see a passing game again. A bright spot that kept us in the game.

I am very excited about our QB and WR's. Williams and McKnight did a GREAT job yesterday.

8. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

I think you mixing McKnight with McBride. Chase McBride is our returner. He was a walk on in 2004 and earned a scholarship. He is small at 5'7" and Barnet never gave him a chance to play. He is one of the fastest guy on the team, and has seemed to blossom under Hawkins the last two years. He had some big returns last year also. Mcknight is our stud receiver who broke his ankle in the beginning of spring ball last year and redshirted. I believe he will have a great career in Boulder, and is also a good friend of Cody's and a family friend of the Hawkins family.