What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scrimage

Make It Rain

Can anybody tell me what time the scrimage is tomorow. I'm a season ticket holder and have been looking and looking but can't find a time. On cubuffs.com it just states there is a scrimage tomorow but doesn't say what time. Any help would be great appreciated.

Can anybody tell me what time the scrimage is tomorow. I'm a season ticket holder and have been looking and looking but can't find a time. On cubuffs.com it just states there is a scrimage tomorow but doesn't say what time. Any help would be great appreciated.

You need to sign up for Buff Mail.

If you had, you would have received the following:

Fan Training Camp - 10am Scrimmage

You, your family and friends are invited to Fan Training Camp this Saturday, August 18th from 9am to 12:30pm. Join the football team at Folsom Field for a scrimmage with full pads at 10:00am. Please note the football scrimmage time has changed from 10:30am to 10:00am. The team will hold pre-game warm-ups from 9:15-10am. Come early to check out the improvements to the Football Locker Room, Football Office, and Varsity Room. Take a tour of the Dal Ward Athletic Center from 9-10am and the Football Locker Room between 10-10:45am. We appreciate your support and hope you’ll enjoy a sneak peak of your football team and the athletic facilities.

Also, please note Lot 169 will be closed until 8:30am for grading. If you arrive before 8:30am, we recommend you park in Lots 396 or 436 which will be open all day. Meters in Lot 391 (located on the east side of Dal Ward) and Lot 359 (located on Colorado Ave. south of Folsom Field) will be bagged and utilized for Handicap parking. Please note that a limited number of handicap spots are available. For a map of the parking lots, go to http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&KEY=&ATCLID=509084 and click on CU Athletic Facilities Map.

In return, I expect a full report for us who can't go. Thanks.

(oh, and welcome. now get me a beer!)

Do we have to bring proof of being a season ticket holder, cause it doesn't say in there?

Ya do we have to bring proof? Good question. What if we're planning on going with someone who isn't a season ticket holder? How lenient are they?

Why don't you shake on over and grab me a Negra Modelo while yer at it. Cheers.

Back