What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scrimmage Stats

Not yet... Reesing is small, but makes up with it by having some athletic ability and quicks. That's what seperated him from Cody. Cody has his size and at least his IQ/maturity and ARM. But Reesing is mobile and makes plays, which is a HUGE differentiator.

You don't honestly think Cody has the arm strength of Reesing, do you?

You don't honestly think Cody has the arm strength of Reesing, do you?
There is much more separating Reesing from Cody/Hansen than any physical attributes and football knowledge... Reesing has intangibles out the wazzoo, he just wills his teams to wins. Cody has some of that, but Hansen hasn't shown anything close to the intangibles and general game awareness (the kind that can't be taught) that Reesing has.

There is much more separating Reesing from Cody/Hansen than any physical attributes and football knowledge... Reesing has intangibles out the wazzoo, he just wills his teams to wins. Cody has some of that, but Hansen hasn't shown anything close to the intangibles and general game awareness (the kind that can't be taught) that Reesing has.

Oh I agree with that as well, but I also think Reesing has a stronger arm.

What worries me the most from the stats (and yes, I realize they are just stats) is the Oline. The Oline is supposed to be a strength of our team yet we don't seem to be able to run worth a goat turd and our QBs are getting sacked. Sounds a bit like last year to me...

What worries me the most from the stats (and yes, I realize they are just stats) is the Oline. The Oline is supposed to be a strength of our team yet we don't seem to be able to run worth a goat turd and our QBs are getting sacked. Sounds a bit like last year to me...

They have to stay healthy. Miller, Behrens, and Head were all out yesterday. Might be two starters in that group.

This team needs to have the offense they want to run before fall. We don't need another year of a chinese fire drill.

No excuses, OL needs to step up, we've heard and sometimes seen how great some of these guys have been talked about.

Let's go buffs!

This team needs to have the offense they want to run before fall. We don't need another year of a chinese fire drill.

No excuses, OL needs to step up, we've heard and sometimes seen how great some of these guys have been talked about.

Let's go buffs!
OL will be fine unless these injuries continue. I am continuing to be optimistic that this simply means the DL has stepped up :thumbsup:

OL will be fine unless these injuries continue. I am continuing to be optimistic that this simply means the DL has stepped up :thumbsup:

Need to see much better for spring game. The players all talked about how this is the year things are going to start rolling and the confidence they have yet hagan says,scott and stewart took a step back yesterday.

Hopefully we get a better measure with the OL healthy for spring game, suck it up and let's get it going, we don't need to be questioning our offense going into fall again.

That's just crazy talk. We all know the injuries were greatly exaggerated last year. :lol:

Someone tell MTM to rub some dirt on it and walk it off. :thumbsup:

Damn, the injury excuse is out already? Let's wait until fall before we start with that,have some faith.

I will end you.

"end" me. No thanks, my wife would get pi$$ed.

Anyway, what's your thoughts so far on the offense? What do you take from hagan's comments that speedy and scott took a step back yesterday.

Myself, it's early and i'm hoping the OL and running game show a little better for spring game but this team would benefit from an identity on offense and I don't know if they are there quite yet which may or may not be expected at this time?

"end" me. No thanks, my wife would get pi$$ed.

Anyway, what's your thoughts so far on the offense? What do you take from hagan's comments that speedy and scott took a step back yesterday.

Myself, it's early and i'm hoping the OL and running game show a little better for spring game but this team would benefit from an identity on offense and I don't know if they are there quite yet which may or may not be expected at this time?
I think Hagan is just trying to motivate them. Nothing too major there.

I think Hawk will start vs. CSU because he has been doing better than Hansen. Woelk's claim that the race is dead even is inaccurate. Cody has been preforming better than Hansen. I think if Hansen want's the job he has to leave no doubt that he's the better of the two. And to do that will require him to get a better handle at reading defenses.

I think Hawk will start vs. CSU because he has been doing better than Hansen. Woelk's claim that the race is dead even is inaccurate. Cody has been preforming better than Hansen. I think if Hansen want's the job he has to leave no doubt that he's the better of the two. And to do that will require him to get a better handle at reading defenses.

I thought they've been close to even so far but even will not win hansen the job. I agree, hansen has to come out in spring game and fall and leave no doubt.

We have four months to see who is going to be ready to start against CSU.
Spring ball isn't the deciding factor, IMO, just one thing considering.

Back