What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scrimmage today

Boo hoo. Get over it.

I hate to be the one to break it to you DBT, but there are some people, who don't think too highly of ol Cody.
Well! See, once again, my point is made!!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!! :dance: :woot:

Hey DBT. Everytime the cat says "Quiznos", you can just say "CODY" over it. Have at it hoss.
[video=youtube;UyDYBRVpXho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyDYBRVpXho[/video]

i figured it out earlier... i forgot to edit it... i have two separate browsers open **** sucker
:lol:

POSTWHORE_postingonthego.jpg

I keed BCS. I keeeed!

Last edited:
From the little I can read off Rivals report on yesterday's scrimmage: "Tyler Hansen (photo) and Cody Hawkins both performed well in Thursday's closed scrimmage, but that means there still isn't a No. 1 yet."

Does that mean TH would be fourth-string at UNC?

It was weird watching the 2007 CU-NU game. The annoucers were gushing over how good Cody was. He did make some good throws but watching the game with 20/20 hindsight, you can see that we should have put up even more points but Cody under threw serveral passes to wide open receivers. But Cody vs Ganz in the second half wasn't even close. Cody was the much better QB.

I just wish Cody would have grown a few more inches and got a little more arm strength. Had that happened we would probably have been a top 25 team these last few years.

Cody is a good kid and definitely an asset to our team. However, I think most of us feel we would like to see TH given the opportunity to start the season and be given a pretty long leash.

However, no matter how many times I hear TH is running with ones most the time, etc., it's this kind of quote that gets me worried:

"Kiesau didn't argue Hansen's assertion earlier this week that he has been getting the majority of the first-team repetitions this year in camp, but he noted Thursday that the numbers have started to even out in the past week since practices have been closed to the public and media." From buffzone article today.

I'm gonna go Bo Pelini on my radio (since this freakin' game is not on TV) if TH doesn't get the start.

I have always been more concerned with Cody's arm strength than his height or mobility, personally.

There is video up at cubuffs.com (go find it yourself, I'm lazy). Here are my impressions.

- There were a couple of times that Hansen had a lot of time to throw. On one, he had at least 10 seconds. I think our D-Line is decent, so that excites me about the OL.
- Hansens scrambling is a threat. we need that this year.
- Hard to see too much, but the TD to clemons looked nice. A little worried about Polk on that one.
- Cody threw one at the end of the film that looked like another easy pick six for the D, but the Defender had it go through his hands.
- Since they interview someone in every single one of these, would it be too much trouble to mic the questions too?

Last edited:
Telling moment in the interview with Rodney? Asked about the "quarterbacks" he talks only about TH.

Telling moment in the interview with Rodney? Asked about the "quarterbacks" he talks only about TH.

We have been hearing that from a lot of players. If they start Cody it seems there is potential for division within the locker room. Let's pray it does not come to that.

Cody is a good kid and definitely an asset to our team. However, I think most of us feel we would like to see TH given the opportunity to start the season and be given a pretty long leash.

However, no matter how many times I hear TH is running with ones most the time, etc., it's this kind of quote that gets me worried:

"Kiesau didn't argue Hansen's assertion earlier this week that he has been getting the majority of the first-team repetitions this year in camp, but he noted Thursday that the numbers have started to even out in the past week since practices have been closed to the public and media." From buffzone article today.

I'm gonna go Bo Pelini on my radio (since this freakin' game is not on TV) if TH doesn't get the start.

Here we go....

Sure, TH will start but I bet he gets yanked after his first mistake. Get ready for a ****storm.

Here we go....

Sure, TH will start but I bet he gets yanked after his first mistake. Get ready for a ****storm.

That's my big concern too. I have very little doubt that TH will be the starter against CSU, but I'm afraid he will be on a fairly short leash and Cody will end up coming in when TH starts struggling, the coaches are looking for a change of pace, or something along those lines.

No. He talked about both. He said they had both looked good. Maybe you watched the edited version or something.

Back