What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scrimmage today?

They are scrimmaging Boise State today. It is closed to media and fans, but they are conducting an intrasquad scrimmage that is open next Saturday before the football game 9-11 am at the Coors Events Center.

They are scrimmaging Boise State today. It is closed to media and fans, but they are conducting an intrasquad scrimmage that is open next Saturday before the football game 9-11 am at the Coors Events Center.

Thanks!
Hopefully some results will leak out later today.

Boise State is a tourney team predicted to do well this season. Glad CU is scrimmaging against a good team.

No details, but there is an interesting article on how Tad and Boise St. coach Leon Rice came to be friends, how the scrimmage was setup and how they won't be scheduling any "real" games soon.

No details, but there is an interesting article on how Tad and Boise St. coach Leon Rice came to be friends, how the scrimmage was setup and how they won't be scheduling any "real" games soon.

from the article:

Saturday’s scrimmage is closed to the public and media, per NCAA rules, but Boyle came into Boise early, arriving Thursday night. He took in Boise State’s practice Friday, seeing how teams may scout his team, while also getting a feel for the Broncos.“It’s a good chance to maybe pick up some ideas, give him some feedback on his team,” Boyle said.

Nice find JG. I like the way Tad leverages his professional relationships. Two Div 1 head coaches exchanging this level of information can only make both programs better. I know all my best ideas I stole from someone else.

I know it was closed to the media, but is there at least any info on who won the scrimmage?

Its hard to say 'winner' and 'loser' with these things. Some times they don't keep score, and others they repeatedly stop to work on situations. Precisely the point behind the gag order.

Its hard to say 'winner' and 'loser' with these things. Some times they don't keep score, and others they repeatedly stop to work on situations. Precisely the point behind the gag order.

I guarantee Tad keeps full stats. If he does it for practices, he sure as hell is going to do it for a scrimmage. Now as for letting the team know....who knows.

So you are saying we won by 30. Nice. :gobuffs:

Back