What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season predictions

How many games will the Buffs win

• 0-2

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 54 27.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 106 53.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 19 9.5%

• Total voters
The majority here sees 6-7 wins? Jesus this fanbase is delusional. Really? Drink up Buffs. MM bites the dust this year due to poor production on the field...again.

6 wins? Against who? Really?

The majority here sees 6-7 wins? Jesus this fanbase is delusional. Really? Drink up Buffs. MM bites the dust this year due to poor production on the field...again.

Considering we were a couple plays from 6 wins last year, have the most experienced team in the conference and have 7 home games if you count the CSU game, I think it's a lot more doable than you're making it out to be.

Considering we were a couple plays from 6 wins last year, have the most experienced team in the conference and have 7 home games if you count the CSU game, I think it's a lot more doable than you're making it out to be.
Agree - in 2014 we we're losing overtime games, last year lost some very close ones that could swing the other way. Key IMO is whether Sefo finally matures to the point where his game experience should lead him. Thought that would happen in 2015 - didn't - will it happen this Fall? Of course the OL has a lot to do with this as well...

Hey look, Devildouche is back! More or less delusional than someone who trolls the message board of an opposing team's fans?

Seriously, do you really not have anything better to do or are you too lazy to walk upstairs out your mom's basement? Isn't there a Utah board that you can go jerk off to?

So you spent most of your life in uniform. Great.
You got an early pardon. Nice.

Now pretending that uniform was a Marine uniform is pretty cute on your part.
As far as the fan base being delusional well maybe it is maybe it is not

But you pretending to have worn the Marine Uniform ever, let alone most of your life, is certainly off the deep end of delusional. So perhaps you do have knowledgeable of what disillusionment is. I would bet on it. Living it.

Anyway I bet on the stripes (B and W) or maybe pink

Well, Utah for starters. How's that recruiting class coming along? Your assumption that Trump will win makes your prognostications about anything pretty suspect.

It's very doable. Will come down to how Sefo plays and coaching. So far I have no reason to believe those will be positives.

Cu was a couple of plays away in 2014, again in 2015. They better make those couple of plays in 2016. The talking about it needs to end, just get it done.

Really? Grammar? Ok, watching this year unfold for you will be fun. You are such a dork.
tumblr_nlxwyvFq2u1uoayiqo1_400.gif

5-7. Hire Leavitt with Chev in waiting.
If that were to happen I would let Leavitt decide who is on his staff. If Chev is a good coach, not just recruiter he would probably make the cut. Remember if you want him to cook the dinner he needs to buy the groceries.

Cu was a couple of plays away in 2014, again in 2015. They better make those couple of plays in 2016. The talking about it needs to end, just get it done.

True, but those teams didn't have the upper class leadership that this team does. Time to make it happen, no excuses!

Feeling a little down after injury reports and news from buffs.com is like Soviet propaganda. I'm to the point of watering down the cool-aide three to one.

Downgrading to 5 games with the rest close loses. Without a solid OL and QB ready to sling it, air raid may look like the Polish air force circa 1939. A good D and exceptional kicking game will make it look like a ball control offense.

Feeling a little down after injury reports and news from buffs.com is like Soviet propaganda. I'm to the point of watering down the cool-aide three to one.

Downgrading to 5 games with the rest close loses. Without a solid OL and QB ready to sling it, air raid may look like the Polish air force circa 1939. A good D and exceptional kicking game will make it look like a ball control offense.

5 games = new hc

Back