What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season predictions

How many games will the Buffs win

• 0-2

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 54 27.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 106 53.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 19 9.5%

• Total voters
No, seriously you seem confused by my post. I was simply pointing out the similarity of your posting style to Luke's. I didn't think it was that cryptic. I'm not sure what it has to do with denial or counter-accusations. I'm staring to question whether you have sufficient cognitive capacity to follow this thread, or any thread for that matter.
Go on and bluster Orr, OMG you are so fawkin smart we should all stand in awe. Let's just see genius what the record is at the end of the season.

Pony up fawker... What is it?
I try not to have strong opinions until I have sufficient information. I know our team reasonably well at the moment, but I haven't examined our competition as much as in prior years. And of course injuries...

But if you really, really need me to make a prediction, I'll say five wins including a win over Utah. Honestly, I'm not sure how we lost last two years, but credit to Utah, I guess.

I'll pony up ten bucks if Utah wins. Since you're too stupid to have money, if Colorado wins I'll just take your El Camino, or just punch you in the face. You choose.

I try not to have strong opinions until I have sufficient information. I know our team reasonably well at the moment, but I haven't examined our competition as much as in prior years. And of course injuries...

But if you really, really need me to make a prediction, I'll say five wins including a win over Utah. Honestly, I'm not sure how we lost last two years, but credit to Utah, I guess.

I'll pony up ten bucks if Utah wins. Since you're too stupid to have money, if Colorado wins I'll just take your El Camino, or just punch you in the face. You choose.
You punching me in the face is laughable. I'm sure you hit like a girl I will smile at you afterward.. I really hope we ever get to meet in real life. No threat at all. I would love to actually shake your hand. As misguided as I believe you are... I think you honestly believe the bullsh!t you expouse. I don't think your'e special though... I think you are just another assclown with an opinion... like everybody else.

Last edited:
You punching me in the face is laughable. I'm sure you hit like a girl. I really hope we ever get to meet in real life. No threat at all. I would love to actually shake your hand.
I've done my share of boxing over the years. I've got a mean left hook (no internet tough guy).

So it's a deal? Utah wins, I give you ten bucks. CU wins I punch you.

In 5 years of playing, Utah's biggest margin of victory is a TD, and it provides him that level of confidence and "right to troll"? Wow.

In 5 years of playing, Utah's biggest margin of victory is a TD, and this provides him that level of confidence and "right to troll"? Wow.

It has no confidence. Hence the irrational, attacking, and dumb-downed posts. Trolling is not a right, it is a disease. It has the disease. It only shows up here once in a while as the "troll-disease" requires it to be on the other teams sites as well. Kinda of a funny little dudette-it.

It is most worried about the season. Most worried. The desperation evident in its posts is screaming loud. Hope it can handle the slide.

Go Buffs.

Let's try this again after a few weeks of practice:

CSU: W
Idaho St: W
@ Michigan: L
@ Oregon: L
Oregon St: W
@USC: L
Arizona St: W
@ Stanford: L
UCLA: W
@ Arizona: W
Washington St: W
Utah W

7-4

That would be allsome! 8-4, ending on a high note, and only 1 loss to the Pac-12 South.

Let's try this again after a few weeks of practice:

@ Oregon: L
Arizona St: W
UCLA: W
Washington St: W
Utah W

7-4

I am right there with ya. Gotta have 5. Actually 6 plus a bowl win for 7 and 6.

But I can see your 8-4, even then you said 7-4. And the bowl for 9-4. That is the stretch beyond all stretches. Spiked kool-aid is required by the gallon. But I can see it clearly now all the rain is gone.

Get 5 wins? Mac is on the hot seat
Get 6 wins? Get a Bowl win? Mac gets a throne
Get more than that, and "Buffhood" is bestowed on Mac2. The rise is real.

@ Oregon: W
Arizona St: L
UCLA: L
Washington St: L
Utah W

6-6

I think we parlay the emotions of a close, hard-fought defeat at the Big House into an upset at Oregon who will be reeling from an ugly loss to the Nubs. We still lose a couple we shouldn't (ASU and Wazzu) setting up a must-win game against Utah to finish the season. Utah will already be bowl eligible coming into the game, so it will mean more to our Buffs and we'll find a way to win that game.

@ Oregon: W
Arizona St: L
UCLA: L
Washington St: L
Utah W

6-6

I think we parlay the emotions of a close, hard-fought defeat at the Big House into an upset at Oregon who will be reeling from an ugly loss to the Nubs. We still lose a couple we shouldn't (ASU and Wazzu) setting up a must-win game against Utah to finish the season. Utah will already be bowl eligible coming into the game, so it will mean more to our Buffs and we'll find a way to win that game.

However it happens, I'll be happy with a bowl season. But I'd be shocked if we get there only going 3-3 at home.

However it happens, I'll be happy with a bowl season. But I'd be shocked if we get there only going 3-3 at home.
Baby steps. I just can't see 7 wins, and I think folks are underestimating UCLA and Wazzu. ASU will feel like the one that got away that we should have won, but still getting 4 conference wins is a huge jump for this program.

Baby steps. I just can't see 7 wins, and I think folks are underestimating UCLA and Wazzu. ASU will feel like the one that got away that we should have won, but still getting 4 conference wins is a huge jump for this program.

The only reasons I am semi confident about WSU 1) It is at home late in the year and the cold can really slow down that type of offense. 2) By that late in the year Leach will have let their QB get his bell rung a few too many times and he will either be feeling the effects of that or the back up QB will be playing.

UCLA is scared of us, and our team knows it. They should have beaten the Bruins 2 years in a row.

The only reasons I am semi confident about WSU 1) It is at home late in the year and the cold can really slow down that type of offense. 2) By that late in the year Leach will have let their QB get his bell rung a few too many times and he will either be feeling the effects of that or the back up QB will be playing.

UCLA is scared of us, and our team knows it. They should have beaten the Bruins 2 years in a row.
Wazzu returns a lot of production for a team that won 9 games last year and whipped us, so it may be closer, but I'm not convinced we're the better team.

UCLA has probably the best QB in the conference and beat us last year when he was a freshman. We do get them at home following a bye which should work in our favor, but this is not the same UCLA team we played close the last couple years. I think some people are putting too much stock in how we played them in previous years.

I could be wrong on either or both accounts, but this is what I see as of today.

5-7/6-6 is about where everyone seems to have us. UCLA and Zona are two toss ups that could seriously change the fortunes in Boulder.

7+ = Happy place.

6-6 = Bowl Eligible, but likely not invited. Few will be happy. Some will point to the improvement. Many will grumble and accept it like canned green beans but would fire if it were their choice.

5-7 = The Upsetness. If CU retains MM some will be apoplectic for keeping him without a bowl level of wins.

4- = He's toast?

7+ = Happy place.

6-6 = Bowl Eligible, but likely not invited. Few will be happy. Some will point to the improvement. Many will grumble and accept it like canned green beans but would fire if it were their choice.

5-7 = The Upsetness. If CU retains MM some will be apoplectic for keeping him without a bowl level of wins.

4- = He's toast?

???

Sorry. I think I watched the Rose Bowl last year the 2 of the 3 playoff games. I forget that there are 3 iterations of the Poulen Weed Beater Bowl again. So we'll get to go I guess since 2/3 of every conference goes.
5-7 SJSU went to a bowl last year. I'm not worried about a 6-6 Buffs squad.

Sorry. I think I watched the Rose Bowl last year the 2 of the 3 playoff games. I forget that there are 3 iterations of the Poulen Weed Beater Bowl again. So we'll get to go I guess since 2/3 of every conference goes.
5-7 Nubs went bowling last year and beat UCLA in the Foster Farms Bowl. Wouldn't you gladly take that from a 6-6 CU team? I thought so.

In the optimism of the spring:

CSU: Chev gets fired up during pre-game. His speach centers around the wedgies that little brothers deserve. The buffs win by 21. It would have been 28 but Josh Topuo took the speach too literally and is flagged for unsportsmanlike behavior after he gives the CSU quarterback a wedgie after a sack.

Idaho: Buffs win by 45. Sefo spends the entire second half calling plays for Lindgren as preperation for his future as a coach.

Michigan: Let's be frank here. In the eternal optimism of the spring this is a tough one. Stewart happens to be in the Michigan area for the game. Michigan is up by 2 touchdowns going into half when Harbaugh makes a comment about no miracles and Leavitt's defense. The buffs watch clips of the miracle during the half time on Stewart's phone while Leavitt figures out the defensive adjustments. It wil hereafter referred to as "The Miracle Redux." Buffs win.

Oregon: after the win against Michigan Helfrich declares Oregon will not overlook the Buffs. But the ghosts of his past coaching at CU climb out of the depths and his players do not believe him. The buffs are up by 21 before The Oregon players realize they are in for a fight. The Buffs hold on to squeak out another win.

Oregon State: The Oregon State team shows up in Boulder. The most talented players on the team realize the depths of their mistakes in accepting the scholarships at osu instead of cu. their depression sends the into a funk and the Buffs role to an easy victory.

USC: National mediA is now focusing on this game as the prove it game for CU. Midway through the game one of the USC players splits a nail. Chaos ensues on the sidelines as the prima Dona players at USC realize that the Buffs are for real and are going to play hard to the bitter end. One of them is seen crying on the sidelines because the buffs are just so mean. The buffs spring two last touchdowns once they have broken USC's will to win the game going away.

ASU: The week before the game CU edges out ASU for best party school in the PAC12. The ASU players spend the entire week trying to prove the poll wrong. At least 5 core players show up to the game with hang overs. The hang over spreads to the whole team and CU continues to roll.

Stanford: I got nothing here. The buffs make it a tight game but Macaffrey is the difference. After the game though his brothers are heard to be talking about committing to the buffs.

UCLA: Most of CU's preparation for UCLA revolves around the players watching Rosen and his weasely little mustache on the PAC12 fall camp show. The buff coaches challenge the players to a bet. If they loose the game they all have to grow stupid facial hair like that. Fearful of the repercussions the Buffs roll to a dominating victory.

Arizona: Arizona brings out every quarterback they have this year but the Buffs have all of their numbers. Lindsey is seen to remark on the sideline that while he likes the new Arizona defense a lot he is not sure about the scheme that says the best way to get the offense the ball is to let the opponent score quickly. So you can get the ball back to your offense.

Washington State: The pirate and his gang show up in Boulder looking to steal some of the Buff gold. Midway through the game one of the WSU players is seen to remark about how the air raid offense just doesn't seem to work at altitude because there is just to enough oxygen in Boulder. The Chev/Lindgren combo has it down to a science and the Buffs hang 56 on WSU before they put the third string in.

Utah: With their stars all gone, Utah comes into Folsom with fire and brimstone looking to make a statement. The statement they make as they loose is:

THE BUFFS ARE BACK BABY!

What happened to Orr crackin devildog in the face. Where's that goin down? Sounds like good clean fun. I'd like to attend.

Devil are you letting others in on the action? I'll go ten.

In the optimism of the spring:

CSU: Chev gets fired up during pre-game. His speach centers around the wedgies that little brothers deserve. The buffs win by 21. It would have been 28 but Josh Topuo took the speach too literally and is flagged for unsportsmanlike behavior after he gives the CSU quarterback a wedgie after a sack.

Idaho: Buffs win by 45. Sefo spends the entire second half calling plays for Lindgren as preperation for his future as a coach.

Michigan: Let's be frank here. In the eternal optimism of the spring this is a tough one. Stewart happens to be in the Michigan area for the game. Michigan is up by 2 touchdowns going into half when Harbaugh makes a comment about no miracles and Leavitt's defense. The buffs watch clips of the miracle during the half time on Stewart's phone while Leavitt figures out the defensive adjustments. It wil hereafter referred to as "The Miracle Redux." Buffs win.

Oregon: after the win against Michigan Helfrich declares Oregon will not overlook the Buffs. But the ghosts of his past coaching at CU climb out of the depths and his players do not believe him. The buffs are up by 21 before The Oregon players realize they are in for a fight. The Buffs hold on to squeak out another win.

Oregon State: The Oregon State team shows up in Boulder. The most talented players on the team realize the depths of their mistakes in accepting the scholarships at osu instead of cu. their depression sends the into a funk and the Buffs role to an easy victory.

USC: National mediA is now focusing on this game as the prove it game for CU. Midway through the game one of the USC players splits a nail. Chaos ensues on the sidelines as the prima Dona players at USC realize that the Buffs are for real and are going to play hard to the bitter end. One of them is seen crying on the sidelines because the buffs are just so mean. The buffs spring two last touchdowns once they have broken USC's will to win the game going away.

ASU: The week before the game CU edges out ASU for best party school in the PAC12. The ASU players spend the entire week trying to prove the poll wrong. At least 5 core players show up to the game with hang overs. The hang over spreads to the whole team and CU continues to roll.

Stanford: I got nothing here. The buffs make it a tight game but Macaffrey is the difference. After the game though his brothers are heard to be talking about committing to the buffs.

UCLA: Most of CU's preparation for UCLA revolves around the players watching Rosen and his weasely little mustache on the PAC12 fall camp show. The buff coaches challenge the players to a bet. If they loose the game they all have to grow stupid facial hair like that. Fearful of the repercussions the Buffs roll to a dominating victory.

Arizona: Arizona brings out every quarterback they have this year but the Buffs have all of their numbers. Lindsey is seen to remark on the sideline that while he likes the new Arizona defense a lot he is not sure about the scheme that says the best way to get the offense the ball is to let the opponent score quickly. So you can get the ball back to your offense.

Washington State: The pirate and his gang show up in Boulder looking to steal some of the Buff gold. Midway through the game one of the WSU players is seen to remark about how the air raid offense just doesn't seem to work at altitude because there is just to enough oxygen in Boulder. The Chev/Lindgren combo has it down to a science and the Buffs hang 56 on WSU before they put the third string in.

Utah: With their stars all gone, Utah comes into Folsom with fire and brimstone looking to make a statement. The statement they make as they loose is:

THE BUFFS ARE BACK BABY!

Yo Black Rob

CLp5qWPUYAEAt9v.png

Back