What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season predictions

How many games will the Buffs win

• 0-2

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 54 27.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 106 53.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 19 9.5%

• Total voters
Re-read the entire thread. Couldn't remember if I made a prediction, looks like I didn't. Bad on me. I'd have gone the 5-7, 6-6 route.

What I do wish is that DD was still here eating his crow for the Debbie downer BS he was spewing. That and I want to see Ken get to punch him in the face.
Yeah, this! Especially the punch in the face!

CSU: Win.
Idaho St: Win.

My suspicion is we will be in a position to win one of these two...
@ Michigan: Unknown but lean to Mich win.
@ Oregon: Unknown but Winnable.

Oregon St: Win

@USC: Loss
Arizona St: Winnable.
@ Stanford: Loss

Still to go...

UCLA: Winnable

@ Arizona: Winnable.
Washington St: Winnable.
Utah: Winnable.
Hard to say so late in the year on any of these three.

Got only one of the above wrong. Hmmmm.

Glad we won't be playing Utah for bowl eligibility.

Still a better prediction than some of you turds. 4 wins, seriously?

At some point CU will start to grab some of those probable losses and convert them to wins. Then we will get more probable wins moving forward. I know we are not top 25 material but we do have a pretty experienced squad with a 4 year starter at QB. I think (and I know that fan is short for fanatic) it will be this year. Getting to 6 wins is not as daunting as in year past. Is it easy, no. But there is a change taking place in attitudes and the talent is getting better.

**** it, we win 10 and are the darling of the college football world again.......

Hmmmmm......I like this one

After recently re-reading the thread where @Uncle Ken uttered the famous (infamous?) face humping line, I second bringing back Devildog in the hopes of similar hilarity.

I didn't type up a prediction, but I voted 8-9 in the poll. I was right that there would be major improvement and they still have a good chance to exceed my lofty expectations.

Back