What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Ticket Renewals Are Out

I put a request in for an upgrade it will be interesting to see if there is anything
upgrades are going to be handled very differently this year. You will be sent a code to login at a certain time, and then you can choose your seats. I'm excited. The blue hairs will be behind the 8 ball.

Well, our three tickets have more than doubled in cost in three years. Same seats. I'm not complaining. I understand the game. We were getting a blazing deal before.

Same here - 'twas a really sick deal when I first got them. This year I'm going to try to move from 3 bleacher seats to 2 seatbacks. Tough call because I like my view and the fact that no one's behind me (center court, last row, on the aisle). If the seatbacks are in the corner & in the middle of the row, I'm not sure I'll make the move. Having that third seat is nice; even if it's a skinny cold bleacher.

Seat upgrades and seat selection email received today. The new selection website is pretty slick. I did find this a bit interesting though.

bball arena.JPG

I knew they were adding chair backs on the sidelines and removing bleachers, I didn't know they were removing chair backs from the student section.

Seat upgrades and seat selection email received today. The new selection website is pretty slick. I did find this a bit interesting though.

View attachment 14466

I knew they were adding chair backs on the sidelines and removing bleachers, I didn't know they were removing chair backs from the student section.

I made a joke about removing the chair backs from the student section and moving them elsewhere earlier in the thread. Not sure if that is what they actually did, but it makes sense. The chairbacks in the student section are pointless. They stand they majority of the time and it limits the number of people per row.

Yeah. I like the idea of chair backs everywhere except the student section. In the student section, I like having some way to demarcate the rows where those students who show up early and are involved in the game day planning and dress up for the game get precedence.

Yeah. I like the idea of chair backs everywhere except the student section. In the student section, I like having some way to demarcate the rows where those students who show up early and are involved in the game day planning and dress up for the game get precedence.

Ya, if that is what coors actually looks like right now, I am a fan. The band is gonna be pissed. Well some of them lol.

The corner seats are the bargain of the Denver sports world. $200 a seat including donation, but move over one section to the chairbacks and they are $450 from the same row. A 2% better angle and a chairback for $500 a pair.

:bang: That would be no bueno

:yeahthat:

I explained this earlier in the year but let me explain why this is a bad idea and does not make any sense. There is no reason for certain students to get precedence for seats. You said they should be saved for people who come early. That makes no sense because if they are there early they'll get good seats.

The biggest issue is reserving seats for people who dress up. I already explained earlier that I got to the Oregon basketball game early and was told I couldn't stand in the first four rows because they are saved for people who dress up and go to every game. I haven't missed a single men's basketball game yet, but since I don't think it's Halloween during basketball games they assumed I don't go to games. First come first serve. It needs to be that way.

I explained this earlier in the year but let me explain why this is a bad idea and does not make any sense. There is no reason for certain students to get precedence for seats. You said they should be saved for people who come early. That makes no sense because if they are there early they'll get good seats.

The biggest issue is reserving seats for people who dress up. I already explained earlier that I got to the Oregon basketball game early and was told I couldn't stand in the first four rows because they are saved for people who dress up and go to every game. I haven't missed a single men's basketball game yet, but since I don't think it's Halloween during basketball games they assumed I don't go to games. First come first serve. It needs to be that way.

You do recognize that some people direct the cheers, right? And that some people do a boatload of work on the big-heads, handouts and whatnot? I think those folks should be rewarded with the best seats.

You do recognize that some people direct the cheers, right? And that some people do a boatload of work on the big-heads, handouts and whatnot? I think those folks should be rewarded with the best seats.
If they show up before me go for it. I've reached out to help gotten no response.

upgrade windows were sent out, I don't think I'll try to upgrade but I'll log on to see what they have.

For you folks with a sub-500 priority point number, when does your upgrade window start? I'm mid 2000's and my window starts Friday at lunch.

For you folks with a sub-500 priority point number, when does your upgrade window start? I'm mid 2000's and my window starts Friday at lunch.

right now and there aint ****.

A few pairs in low in sec 19, and a few in 3 &4 outside of that nothing near the court. Rows 25-30 seem to be about the best bets for seats.

Back