1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEason tickets still available for Bball - 60$

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Wrong forum? Yes. But maybe some of you fellow buff fans want to be excited about a buff team. This is as close as you are gonna get to a team that deserves some excitement this year. Go buffs!

2. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

Damn I wish i lived in colorado, I would buy 4 of them minimum.

3. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

I actually tried to up my seats from just 2 to 4 or even 6 this year, and they werent available without severly degrading quality of seats. Yes, I do have good seats, but this is crazy, before you could move around more or less whereever you want, now everyone is renewing, plus a bunch of new season ticket holders, CECC should be a very loud packed house at just about every game. This year will be a great year.

And looking at the recruiting that Boyle is doing for next year, I would get season tickets now before they become incredably hard to get (yes I do believe it will be that way in a few years, here is to having CU become a Basketball school!!!!)

4. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'm seriously thinking about grabbing some. Problem is I'm having a hard time finding other people who want them. My friends suck.

5. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

you can always go with rugged and I. No downside there.

6. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

One thing to keep in mind is that season tickets (even the cheap ones) get you into the Buff Clubroom pre-game and at halftime where we hang out and can buy beer along with better food. :thumbsup:

7. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Oh, I'm guessing this is as good of a place as any to post this. Apparently somehow I spammed everyone on AllBuffs with an invite to TZiskin's facebook group about CU becoming a basketball school. Not sure how that happened, but I have changed my password since. So for those upset about it, sorry. For those that aren't, TZI has done a GREAT job with that group so you should join anyway.

Just glad I didn't spam everyone with my "I love Brazilian women" facebook group...

8. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

9. torerobuff

torerobuff Dancing is forbidden Club Member

My family has had football tickets for 30+ years, and have never given two hoots about hoops ever before. With Tad coming in, we've bought season tickets for the first time ever. Granted, Tad is a family friend, but we've never been more excited for action at the events center.

10. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

They are also selling $1.00 General Admission tickets for the game on Friday. Pay a buck to get in and move to a better seat later..... Would be great to have a big crowd to welcome Tad and his team to what could be the beginning of a fun season.