What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Seat for the Oregon Game

canbuff

Myself and 6 other buddies are traveling down from Edmonton, Canada to attend the Buffs-Ducks game. I am wondering what all of your opinions are in terms of where we should buy seats in the stadium. Looks like we can get lower bowl seats in section 118 on the buffs side or seats in 105 and 106 on the visitors side. Does Oregon travel well? What sections of the stadium are usually designated for the visiting fans?

...forgot to say we are buffs fans...we dont want to buy tickets in a section full of ducks fans

101 and 102 are supposed to be the visitor seating. For the Ducks, however, visiting fans will be all over the stadium that game.

Myself and 6 other buddies are traveling down from Edmonton, Canada to attend the Buffs-Ducks game. I am wondering what all of your opinions are in terms of where we should buy seats in the stadium. Looks like we can get lower bowl seats in section 118 on the buffs side or seats in 105 and 106 on the visitors side. Does Oregon travel well? What sections of the stadium are usually designated for the visiting fans?
I would def do 118. In 105 you'll be 1 section or so away from the Oregon fans. 118 you are on the other side of the field, that is the Buffs sideline, and you are by the student section.

Only downside would be if the game is at 1:00 you'll have the sun in your face some in the second half.

Sections 101 and 102 are the visitor sections. 105 and 106 are where the long time season ticket holders sit. If the game is in the afternoon you'll probably prefer that side.
There is a subtle message in this statement.

Great...thanks everyone. It gives us something to go on. Any thoughts on when game time might be? Because its Oregon is it going to be the late PAC-12 game? Also, where is a good place to tailgate before and after the game? We are in our mid 40s and like to drink lots and creep on young chicks...(just joking on that last comment)

Great...thanks everyone. It gives us something to go on. Any thoughts on when game time might be? Because its Oregon is it going to be the late PAC-12 game? Also, where is a good place to tailgate before and after the game? We are in our mid 40s and like to drink lots and creep on young chicks...(just joking on that last comment)
I'm flying in for the game that morning so I too am waiting for the time to be announced...but that won't be until around Sept 20. My guess is it will either be the 3:00/4:00 game or the night game as long as we are at least 3-1. Usually the first game of the day at noon is the worst one in the Pac 12's eyes.

Back