1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

See you in the Pub

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Ruckus, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

I'm out. Done with this forum for the season. Not worth the time.

2. whatthebuff

whatthebuff Club Member Club Member

For the longest time I never realized The Pub had a downstairs. :doh:

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

If it didn't before, it does now.

Wait...what are you talking about?

4. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I think he means the Pearl Street Pub (next to Old Chicago)

5. Ruckus

Logic flaw on my part. Had to come back to the football forum because I posted this thread in here. So I guess this will be the only thread in the football forum I will return to. Besides this, I'm out.

And the downstairs of The Pub on Pearl is the only place in the bar I would hang out, which is stupid because I would hit my head on everything. Just like The Sink and The Scumdowner.

6. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Well you stupid ****ing dip**** too tall prick! Maybe if you weren't so ****ing dumb you wouldn't have posted here in the first place. You didn't really think this one through, did you? ****-face...

Sorry, I'm not really angry at you, I'm trying to get this thing moved to the Island so you can make good on your promise.

7. Ruckus

Thanks, I appreciate it. But it doesn't mean you're still not a stupid ****ing asshole who deserved to be abandoned in Fort Collins after acting like a complete ****ing dick to everybody there and then leaving the bar and walking past the car full of people who were waiting for you even though you were a complete asshole to them the entire night. They probably wished you never transferred from Purdue.

8. The Guest

The Guest Guest

This is what happens when you listen to that stupid jean-clad, Aztec P.M. Dawn lookalike, BP.

Was I really an asshole because I didn't want to subject some Quaker girl to the horrors of Burrito's Pedophile Clown joke? Do you really think those idots were waiting for me in the parking lot? If they were, they wouldn't have called my girlfriend in the middle of the night wondering where I was and then simply ending the conversation by saying, "well, he must have hooked up then..."

**** you and **** Burrito!

You're welcome, by the way...it's no sweat.

9. Ruckus

Pedo clown joke, please?

And that convo with your girlfriend is hilarious.

10. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

Funny, just read Embree's comments on your statement about CU Football forum being a waste of time...

Ruckus and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Ruckus

:lol: Awesome.

12. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Well, then I'll just have to post here about how I want to fire all the coaches cause they can't get the players coached up enough to win the PAC 12 south in the inaugural season. Also, the D quit on Brown, and Embree can't recruit. You guys know what I mean?

Stop embarrassing yourself. Your defensiveness has the tinge of whinge. I saved your life that night. If you had ended up marrying that girl, you'd be stuck with a chick who has a sweet house below Chautauqua and makes about a half mil a year. It sounds worse when I put it that way, but I still think it's funny. I still delivered the clown joke. You failed me upon the punch line, let alone what you did to JP that night.