What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sefo tabbed as one of top 10 future QB stars in 2014+

tini's an easy target. He's trying to argue that Devin ross is faster than PRich:rofl:
:rolling_eyes:

From this quote:

"Devin Ross is as fast as I am," Richardson said.

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_24635390/cu-rise-but-buffs-need-playmakers

The Cal game Ross flashed his speed, problem is his route running and ability to drop the ball. It may be PRich "being PRich", but Ross has flashed his speed. You then tried to compare a 17 year old's 40 time to a 22 year old's who spent a lot of time training for that specific event for the combine, not even mentioning the physical differences between most college athletes at those ages. You're acting like I made a declarative statement that Ross is as fast, all I originally stated was the quote from PRich in a thread asking who was the fastest kid on the team.

Last edited:
get the douchebaggery out of your systems, kids.

these pissing contests and threadjacks are going to be dealt with violently when we get closer to the season.

Buff Sefo Liufau
BuffSefoLiufau
Buffcefoliufau
Buffcepoliufau
Buffcepholiufau
Buffcephaliufau
Buffcephaloufau
Buffcephalopfau
Buffcephalopoau
Buffcephalopodu
Buffcephalopod
a3y6eda6.jpg