What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sefo update

This receiving corps is sick. So long as the QB has time to find the open receiver, there will always be an open receiver.

If I'm USC, I do everything I can to dial up the pressure on the CU QB. If I'm CU, I make sure to keep a fullback in the backfield to pick up any blitzes.

I like our chances.

This receiving corps is sick. So long as the QB has time to find the open receiver, there will always be an open receiver.

If I'm USC, I do everything I can to dial up the pressure on the CU QB. If I'm CU, I make sure to keep a fullback in the backfield to pick up any blitzes.

I like our chances.

We have a fullback?

2 things I noticed:

1. The announcer for the MI game actually gave Sefo the props he deserved.
2. The fat **** from Ore with the long hair (d-lineman) took at least 2 cheap shots "falling down" on players after they were down. I seem to remember him hitting Montez late once, too. **** that guy.

3. **** Bailer

2 things I noticed:

1. The announcer for the MI game actually gave Sefo the props he deserved.
2. The fat **** from Ore with the long hair (d-lineman) took at least 2 cheap shots "falling down" on players after they were down. I seem to remember him hitting Montez late once, too. **** that guy.

3. **** Bailer
#2 must have been the same guy who was smugly talking about how Sefo "squealed" in pain when he went down for the last time. I ****ing hate that guy.

Just watch #50 at the end of the Montez TD (30 second mark). Either he has a very brief heart attack and can't help himself, or he is a complete douche canoe.

And Ento needs more touches . . .
Who does he take them from?

I don't necessarily disagree, but the combo of Fields, Ross, JMac and Bobo is really creating problems for opposing defenses. I can't find a reason why any of those four guys shouldn't be on the field.

Good problem for us. Crappy problem for Ento.

I don't necessarily disagree, but the combo of Fields, Ross, JMac and Bobo is really creating problems for opposing defenses. I can't find a reason why any of those four guys shouldn't be on the field.

And many of us were ****ting a brick when Winfree went down for the year.

One thing i'd like to see inside the 5 yd line is play action jump balls to Ento instead of head banging, half yard gains on first, second, and sometimes third down. Perhaps that's in Lindgren's bag of tricks now that teams have film of said head banging.

I think he could should get some plays in the red zone, subbing for the < 6'0" receivers. I think they used him in that situation last week. I like both his size and, what appears on limited opportunities, his YAC potential.

That sequence where Liufau goes down and then comes back to throw the 70 yard TD is legendary.
Should go down as perhaps the top moment of hte season thus far.

This.

Probably a top 10 moment in the years since I've been following the Buffs, which dates back to Fairbanks.

That sequence where Liufau goes down and then comes back to throw the 70 yard TD is legendary.
Should go down as perhaps the top moment of hte season thus far.

I don't know. I mean, we lost the game. It was a great moment, to be sure, and it reiterated once again how tough Sefo is. But I would have to pick Spoon's INT or Bobo's game winning TD against UO at the TOP moment of the year.

One thing i'd like to see inside the 5 yd line is play action jump balls to Ento instead of head banging, half yard gains on first, second, and sometimes third down. Perhaps that's in Lindgren's bag of tricks now that teams have film of said head banging.
or hand the ball to a "fullback" aka Frazier

Keeney too.

This.

Probably a top 10 moment in the years since I've been following the Buffs, which dates back to Fairbanks.
It was a cool sequence of events, but we lost the game, so it wasn't like a huge turning point or anything. Therefore, not a great moment, IMO.

That was Matt Millen, of all people.
You youngsters have no idea that Millen signed a Big 8 letter of intent to attend CU, do ya?
That was back in the day when conferences had their own LOIs as well as the NCAA LOIs, which were binding on everyone and superceded the conferences.

Back