What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sefo's game today

tumblr_lrn97kkmR41r332e4o1_250.gif

He's a true soph. I think it might be a little premature to suggest he will be a great one, let alone play in the nfl. As I said before, he's a legit p5 qb, which is a huge step for us. We can win with this guy with the right talent around him. He needs to keep improving and I don't think we've seen his ceiling yet. I'm pretty excited about watching him develop.

Hawaii has a stout D line so will provide a challenge today. Really hoping Sefo has a solid day in the pocket and hits some passes. Maybe throw in some play action and bring the altitude to bare. Big opportunity to take a next step for him.

Agreed. Huge game for him today. If he has a solid day, will build great momentum for the rest of the PAC 12 schedule. I'm also quite happy that we have Gehrke as a backup. He really seemed to do well in the few plays he had. He wasn't rusty or scared out there. Showed good confidence. Before I was really worried on some of those big hits Sefo took. I thought if he went down, we wouldn't be able to move the ball through the air. I'm really impressed with what Gehrke has done. Maybe the coaches really coached this guy up??

Hawaii has a stout D line so will provide a challenge today. Really hoping Sefo has a solid day in the pocket and hits some passes. Maybe throw in some play action and bring the altitude to bare. Big opportunity to take a next step for him.

Back