What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 24 - Colorado @ The Ohio State - GAME THREAD

When will we win a road game?

• Stanford

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Washington

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Arizona st

• UCLA

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 20 32.3%

• 2014 +

• Never

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Maybe we should move this to its own thread instead of giving this Buckeye the satisfaction of seeing all this on his.

She was holding off till that last td....she skipped the wine and grabbed the vodka. even she is disgusted right now.

Man those Buckeyes have a lot of tattoos. Their equipment manager's budget must be HUGE.

If there's one thing we can hang our hat on; it's that we fired our last head coach for ineptitude. I'd be embarrassed if he were fired, for say, condoning & hiding cheating.

Nice drive! Let's see if we can get a stop and get the ball back. Maybe we can find a few more before 1/2

Really nice drive when we desperately needed it. If the D can hold and we can regroup at the half, only down 17-7, this game isn't over.

Kickoff out of bounds. You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

Are we trying to set a record with this streak?

What the **** is wrong with our special teams? Way to suck the momentum out of a scoring drive. I am so tired of these slow starts.

Castor should not see the field again this year on a kickoff. Just completely inexcusable. Guy should be cut.

Castor should not see the field again this year on a kickoff. Just completely inexcusable. Guy should be cut.

Look, we're all upset, but calling for physical violence isn't appropriate.

I don't miss the Riddler, per se, but **** my life. Are you kidding me?

Speedy has to be done as a punt returner

Fair catch at the 4 earlier. Tries to field a punt with 15 seconds left. Fumble. Get him out of there.

Buckeyefan5 can lick my balls

Are you so insecure that you have to come in here and talk ****? Worry about getting raped by your own division. You run your mouth about meth labs?! obviously you are a graduate of The Ohio State. Go Buffaloes you ****sucking turd licker.

He's supposed to be in there because as a senior he is a better decision maker.

We have Fr. and Soph. who can give us more explosiveness as returners and aren't as important to the regular offense.

Time to make a change.

Back