What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 24 - Colorado @ The Ohio State - GAME THREAD

When will we win a road game?

• Stanford

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Washington

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Arizona st

• UCLA

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 20 32.3%

• 2014 +

• Never

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Easy on Buckeyefan Drew. Seriously, I don't think he's okay, and I worry about him. Just let him do his thing if it makes him feel better; if he's really 46 and behaving this way, we should offer him our support.

You're welcome here any time Buckeyefan.

Are you so insecure that you have to come in here and talk ****? Worry about getting raped by your own division. You run your mouth about meth labs?! obviously you are a graduate of The Ohio State. Go Buffaloes you ****sucking turd licker.

Easy on Buckeyefan Drew. Seriously, I don't think he's okay, and I worry about him. Just let him do his thing if it makes him feel better; if he's really 46 and behaving this way, we should offer him our support.

You're welcome here any time Buckeyefan.

Wally don't worry. Buckeyefan5 is busy licking my taint. I'm almost done though then Drew can have his turn.

This team is playing like Dan Hawkins was their special teams coach.

biggest obstacle for Embree is not talent, it is attitude and confidence.

It's not just Speedy though. Special teams as a whole is terrible. I think Will Oliver is the only bright spot. How can we keep kicking it out of bounds?!!!

That is complete horse****. The special teams should be much better than they are right now, that is on the present coaches, plain and simple.

It's not just Speedy though. Special teams as a whole is terrible. I think Will Oliver is the only bright spot. How can we keep kicking it out of bounds?!!!

We just have to let O'Neill punt. He put that next one 46 yards out out of bounds with no return. This is exactly like the Riddler with trying to outsmart people. Just line up and let guys do their jobs.

CU coaches, Miller is going to run, try some contain. Special teams killing CU...

If Castor kicks the ball out of bounds one more effing time he should be DONE for the year.Special teams has given OSU all the field position.

Rodney stewart needs to get his head on straight. He shouldn't be fielding punts in the first place.

Greg Brown, their QB is running 75% of the time. Could you please have your defense contain the edges and fill the gaps?

:bang:

We dont exactly cover kickoffs that well, if not for holding osu would have started the 1st drive from our 20. If oliver is good enough to kick than why not have him kick it up so it hangs at around the 10 to give the kick team time to cover.

If we could somehow completely change the game in two ways we'd be pretty good: (1) eliminate first quarters, (2) eliminate special teams.

You can't blame Hawkins for the fact that Embree (the current head coach) keeps trotting him onto the field to kick the ball. After four straight games of kicking the ball out of bounds, you have to put the blame on the head coach --- find someone else to kick the ball, Embree. I don't care if you hold open try-outs for the club soccer team, find someone who can at least kick the ball off.

Hell, we might as well kick every kickoff on sides - the field position isn't that much different and at least we'd have a chance to get the ball.

Looking for a better second half. We have got to play smart, enough of this stupid mistakes and slow start. JE got to fix that. Ohio state is not that good, they have freshmen QB, and we are basically throwing the game away.

We're not in that bad of a situation. I thought the game would be way out of hand by now. We just need to settle down and keep on making plays.

It takes even the most skilled surgeons time to get all the cancer out, it will take Embree time to get rid of the Hawkins's ****** coaching tumor out as well....

Wait....

We're still kicking off with a guy who has kicked the ball out of bounds EVERY GAME.

And you expect the coaches to change punt returners?

The same guys keep making the mistakes. I think it is time to start Benching some players. Play the younger guys.

God, simple jack and the riddler are gone and it's the same effing horrible special teams. WAKE THE EFF UP CU PLAYERS AND COACHES AND STOP MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can still have a chance in this game if we fix some of these mistakes. We have been a good 2nd half team. If we can adjust and stop Miller, we have a chance. I liked our last drive. Hopefully Ohio's states decision for the FG come sback to bite them.

But yes that was frustratiing!

I understand that Hansen is what he is, and we have to accept his limitations, but he has been just terrible except for the single scoring drive. The listless offensive effort in the First quarter is entirely on his shoulders. He can't be our leader if he's too scared to put his passes into tight coverage. I'm looking forward to better quarterbacking in the years to come.

Back