What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 3 - Colorado @ Hawaii

its funny. before the game we were going to have no trouble with hawaii because of all their new starters, suspended players, ass beating last year... now they are a good, quality team and we shouldn't have expected to beat them. sound about right, tini?

I don't understand how Miller deserves first round discussion. Great size but he doesn't have heart. He hasn't dominated any opponent. He's a fluff guy, like puffy toilet paper.

wrong about him not having heart. i'm dating a gal in fam housing and Miller is out running by himself a lot on the practice fields. he might not make it, but it won't be lack of trying.

Agreed Mick. I'm pretty critical of his play, but he's a great kid with a ton of heart.

Rebuilding is tough and we are at the bottom but it should not take as long as MAC did especially with the 85 scholarships. I don't think its a fair comparison.
I agree it shouldn't take as long as it took Mac, unless we keep scheduling these bull**** OOC schedules.

its funny. before the game we were going to have no trouble with hawaii because of all their new starters, suspended players, ass beating last year... now they are a good, quality team and we shouldn't have expected to beat them. sound about right, tini?
I will admit I was 110% wrong about Hawaii prior to the game.

Wow, what a shocker Hawaii won! Wasn't Colorado going to roll over the Warriors? Funny how the attitudes changed as the game progressed into the 4th quarter. CU never had a chance in Hawaii. Out coached and out manned! Hawaii easily won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Lucky for the Buffs Moniz had an off day throwing the pigskin. Warriors should have had at least 40+ during the game! Pac-12 teams are weak and over rated! Upper echelon of WAC teams will easily take down the Pac-12 this year!

Wow, what a shocker Hawaii won! Wasn't Colorado going to roll over the Warriors? Funny how the attitudes changed as the game progressed into the 4th quarter. CU never had a chance in Hawaii. Out coached and out manned! Hawaii easily won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Lucky for the Buffs Moniz had an off day throwing the pigskin. Warriors should have had at least 40+ during the game! Pac-12 teams are weak and over rated! Upper echelon of WAC teams will easily take down the Pac-12 this year!
Thanks for stopping by!

Just a few days late. Swing and a miss.

Weak smack talk. I name you pussy. I bet you are one of the guys spending all day yelling chee hoo from the side of the break while your buddies actually catch the wave. Pussy. Eddie would go and talk **** before the game. Now go back to banging that couch cushion of a girlfriend of yours.

You understand the rules of smack right? You don't get to talk it after the game, unless you were willing to invest before. I'm a little embarrassed for you. I'm well aware that you don't represent Hawaii fans in general, because as a group they seem great. Nope, you--on your own--are a solo doooosh.

What a sad little Rainbow fan. Now run along...

You understand the rules of smack right? You don't get to talk it after the game, unless you were willing to invest before. I'm a little embarrassed for you. I'm well aware that you don't represent Hawaii fans in general, because as a group they seem great. Nope, you--on your own--are a solo doooosh.

What a sad little Rainbow fan. Now run along...

What the Chee hoo meant to say was this:

Hawai'i is really good this year. They have good size,speed, and depth on defense, which was unexpected by the Buffaloes. Do not be upset that you lost to UH as many teams, maybe even another PAC-12 team, will this year. At the end of the season this loss should not look like the end of the world, but more like the start of a new era of winning football in Boulder. As I looked at your past, most new CU coaches lost their coaching debuts, yet many went on to be successful during their tenures with the Buffs. Mahalo, for coming to visit. I would love for UH to play you guys again. Not in Boulder, though. :thumbsup:

What the Chee hoo meant to say was this:

Hawai'i is really good this year. They have good size,speed, and depth on defense, which was unexpected by the Buffaloes. Do not be upset that you lost to UH as many teams, maybe even another PAC-12 team, will this year. At the end of the season this loss should not look like the end of the world, but more like the start of a new era of winning football in Boulder. As I looked at your past, most new CU coaches lost their coaching debuts, yet many went on to be successful during their tenures with the Buffs. Mahalo, for coming to visit. I would love for UH to play you guys again. Not in Boulder, though. :thumbsup:

We've got another home & home coming up in a couple years. Hopefully it's as fun as this pair was. I really like playing you guys.

Best of luck the rest of the way. Hope you guys have a special season.

We've got another home & home coming up in a couple years. Hopefully it's as fun as this pair was. I really like playing you guys.

Best of luck the rest of the way. Hope you guys have a special season.

I'm worried that home and home may not happen due to this conference realignment junk. We've already lost 2 games from the PAC-12 because of the new championship game at the end of the year due to the CU-Utah additions.

I'm worried that home and home may not happen due to this conference realignment junk. We've already lost 2 games from the PAC-12 because of the new championship game at the end of the year due to the CU-Utah additions.
Believe our games are scheduled for early in the year, and we love the extra game cause we love punishment, so I figure there is a good chance we won't be changing those games.

Colorado fans and coaches like having Hawaii on the schedule.

If anything, we'd rather bump Fresno and CSU than the Warriors.

We won't be bumping easy wins anytime soon.

Worry not. When the Buffs play Hawaii in 2014-15, Moniz will be long gone and Embree will be at full force.

Plenty of time to save up for the next Hawaii roadie between now and then.

If he runs for a couple more, then CU's DL has not done it's job, and we're toast. QED. It all comes down to the DL. On paper, we have an advantage here. We're deep and talented along the DL. UH is starting four new OL.

Holy cow. Talk about prophetic. Dude ran all over us that day. effing Jon Embree.

You could replace this with the 2015 thread and I don't think anyone would know a difference.

Can't believe I still had any optimism heading into this one. I guess I was so glad to be free from Hawk. Probably was game 1 of 2012 that killed me off.

Back