What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Serious question

To respond to the question:

NO.

The guy is gone, regardless of what happens next Friday. If you look at the body of his work over a 4 year period, it's pathetic. One game isn't going to change that. I said it then and I'll say it now, the most important stretch of the season was the three games of KU/KSU/MU. We were within a dropped pass in the end zone of losing all three of those games. Those were all games we should have won, not because we played better, but because we have better athletes. Our coaches let us down. We weren't prepared. The game plans sucked. We were flat. Hawkins can't save his job by beating the nubs because he already lost it last month.

Are you nuts? We lost Slauson, Murtha, Lucky, Ganz, Swift, Peterson, Purify. That's all our playmakers, our #1 drunk driver and prison-team all-star, and 2 senior lineman. IMO didn't think the offense would be this poor.

FIFY

In complete seriousness, was the irony lost on bugeater nation that MoPur was a criminal justice major? Also, unless I'm mistaken, dude didn't play for nubs in 2008, either.

Also, I do apologize for the "When was the last time the bugeaters beat a top 20 team?" as I see that Oklahoma was, in fact, number 20 in the AP poll at the time of their loss to the bugeaters. However, they were number 24 in the BCS standings, and the BCS computers averaged them at 28.

When was the last time the bugeaters beat a top 19 program?

FIFY

In complete seriousness, was the irony lost on bugeater nation that MoPur was a criminal justice major? Also, unless I'm mistaken, dude didn't play for nubs in 2008, either.

Also, I do apologize for the "When was the last time the bugeaters beat a top 20 team?" as I see that Oklahoma was, in fact, number 20 in the AP poll at the time of their loss to the bugeaters. However, they were number 24 in the BCS standings, and the BCS computers averaged them at 28.

When was the last time the bugeaters beat a top 19 program?
About 3 years before CU won their last bowl game...so a long damn time. I kid, I kid!:smile2:

Just to make a small point:
For all of you buffs asking when was the last time NU beat a top-20 team?

Lemme think...uh...

13 days ago vs. then #20 OU.

We also own a W vs. a #24 Mizzery this year. I know they've proven to be terrible, but it was a win vs. a ranked team on the road. When you think of NU since 62-36, that'll do. :thumbsup:
And we're only just beginning to get back. Scary, I know.
You red neck idiot, MU and OU won't be ranked in the final poll, so your winless streak will extend another year, unless you beat Texas or a ranked team in a bowl. Being ranked during the season doesn't mean $hit. Go make love to yourself dill rod.
husker_bevis.jpg

Last edited:
You red neck idiot, MU and OU won't be ranked in the final poll, so your winless streak will extend another year, unless you beat Texas or a ranked team in a bowl. Being ranked during the season doesn't mean $hit. Go make love to yourself dill rod.
View attachment 4265
Might wanna point some of that anger at your own posters on here who are claiming a win over a top 20 KU team this season then.

Back