What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Serious Suggestion: Let's adopt another team

Agreed...hope you're a good swimmer.

As a big basketball fan, I consider my lifeboat more sturdy than most.

That said, I've been perfecting my swimming since Mizzou '08.

What I'm wondering, is which allbuffer is the guy in Titanic who dresses up as a woman to jump in one of the lifeboats at the last second?

I used to root for my law school hoops and undergrad football. I have been forced to switch that right now!

I'm either succeeding or going down with the ship. **** bandwagoners.
**** you, most ABers are far from bandwagoners and I know I am not one of them. I have been a fan since 1990. When I got admitted to the Ph.D. program at CU, I put a buffalo tattoo somewhere most people never see.

I went to every home game while I was a student at CU and have seen virtually every game since on TV/internet even though I have lived out of the country since 2001!.

Problem is when you eat live and breath a team that absolutely sucks, has no chance of winning, not even a championship but even most conference games, is inept and is ranked last nationally in virtually every statistic, is a laughing stock not just of the league but of the entire country, it drains on you.

If you are also an avid college football fan, having an alternative outlet where you can actually enjoy a quality game played by another team can be attractive.

**** you, most ABers are far from bandwagoners and I know I am not one of them. I have been a fan since 1990. When I got admitted to the Ph.D. program at CU, I put a buffalo tattoo somewhere most people never see.

I went to every home game while I was a student at CU and have seen virtually every game since on TV/internet even though I have lived out of the country since 2001!.

Problem is when you eat live and breath a team that absolutely sucks, has no chance of winning, not even a championship but even most conference games, is inept and is ranked last nationally in virtually every statistic, is a laughing stock not just of the league but of the entire country, it drains on you.

If you are also an avid college football fan, having an alternative outlet where you can actually enjoy a quality game played by another team can be attractive.

**** you. Could care less about your sob story. If you want to go bandwagon another team, then you're a douche. End of story.

Last edited:
**** you. Could care less about your sob story. If you want to go bandwagon another team, then you're a douche. End of story.

I hear you, but let's keep in mind that CU has no "bandwagon" or "fair weather" fans left. If it continues to make college football fun to adopt a team for the 1AA playoffs, I see nothing wrong with that. Got to stay engaged with the sport even if we can't stomach CU football. College football has got to stay fun for us.

I hear you, but let's keep in mind that CU has no "bandwagon" or "fair weather" fans left. If it continues to make college football fun to adopt a team for the 1AA playoffs, I see nothing wrong with that. Got to stay engaged with the sport even if we can't stomach CU football. College football has got to stay fun for us.
Amen.

Go EWU w/ the red field :) And go Buffs.

Go "whichever team I need to do something for me to cover my bet."

Players like this are why I like USC ****s: DJ Dayario Jamal Swearinger

In this clip, he gets 3 15-yard penalties on three consecutive plays. But as the announcer says, "Who cares, who cares?" Who really does care when it ends with 7 points for your team.

[video=youtube;5LEi_-C9IVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5LEi_-C9IVo[/video]

Then tonight he couldn't help but to taunt after his huge hit. Who cares, they already had a first down anyway, and their D is good enough to make a stop later.

DJHitAndFoul.gif

MonsterHit_original.gif

Back